Before updating to OS 10.0.10.82....

I downloaded a few apps and found that the battery got drained realy fast... so I have deleted those apps and thought that would be it... at that point the battery continued to be drained but slightly better I guess (Not as good as before installing those apps)

At that point I got notification of new OS update.. and thought that would solve the problem..

update installed... nothing seems to have changed.. I still have my phone battery drained (charging 2 to 3 times a day as compared to a single charge before the issue), It takes ages to open any website on the browser, and 30 freakin minutes to download Whatsapp!!

Looked on the net for the solution but nobody seems to have a similar problem I guess.
    03-14-13 04:30 AM
    The update (battery issue) starts working in 3 days after installing the actual update ! Talk to your internet provider for the 3G
    03-14-13 05:03 AM
    Actually today I would have completed almost a week since the issue and 3 days since I have updated... as for the slow 3G, I have an iPhone 4s and the 3G speed seems fine... I dont think it is an issue with my service provider (Etisalat, UAE)
    03-14-13 05:30 AM
    Have you tried to power the Z10 off and remove the battery for like 10 minutes or try to reset to factory settings? Hopefully it will get fixed otherwise take it back to see a store tech and see what's wrong with your device =)

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 05:34 AM
    There are a lot of battery tips on what you can do to improve it. Do a search on crackberry.

CB10- z10
    03-14-13 05:35 AM
    Did a phone restart, shutdown, battery pull .... no improvement... though maybe a factory reset could help... but would restoring my phone bring back the problem?
    03-14-13 06:14 AM
    I have seen those battery improvement tips... but since am not using the phone extensively I dont see why the phone should be recharged so often and get very slow dowload speed and browsing
    03-14-13 06:16 AM
    Ok so I got a chance to reload and restore my phone, now it is in good condition

BUT

After restoring my backup, I lost my BBM contacts, so I decided I would do it some other day during which I recieved a re-invite from a couple of friends and when I accepted all contacts where restored... weird..

Now my only issue is slow streaming of videos, lots of buffering... and no idea how to get around that!! any ideas??
    03-16-13 11:38 PM