Okay I found something out through trial and error and I confirmed it with my colleagues at work who also have their own Z10's.

First I will say that I have my Z10 running in 3G mode (H+) and the brightness is bit lower.
    I found if I used my Playbook charger or any other BB charger that has the cable physically attached to the charger that my Z10 holds its charge far better than if I use the charger has the USB plug. I recommend you try this on your own and report back. There is still an issue with the OS not letting the battery get to 100% and stop charging though.

By the end of the day (which is 10pm est for me) my battery is down to 55%.

My colleagues at work have had the same experience when their devices still set to 4GLTE.
    02-15-13 07:08 AM
    Okay I found something out through trial and error and I confirmed it with my colleagues at work who also have their own Z10's.

First I will say that I have my Z10 running in 3G mode (H+) and the brightness is bit lower.
    I found if I used my Playbook charger or any other BB charger that has the cable physically attached to the charger that my Z10 holds its charge far better than if I use the charger has the USB plug. I recommend you try this on your own and report back. There is still an issue with the OS not letting the battery get to 100% and stop charging though.

By the end of the day (which is 10pm est for me) my battery is down to 55%.

My colleagues at work have had the same experience when their devices still set to 4GLTE.
    I use the PlayBook charger as well and read on another thread that others are getting better battery life by charging it more slowly (with Z10 charger). With so many conflicting results (and not knowing how everyone uses their own devices), I don't think there is one particular solution that works across the board.

Doing things like turning down brightness, switching off LTE, etc are things that will definitely help battery life.

We would need more "scientific" analysis to determine whether or not the type of charger makes a difference.

PS for me, my best tip (from my experience) has been to disable gestures while locked. Doing this (and this alone) gave me an extra 7 hours of battery life. I went from running low around 2pm (from 6am), to running low around 9pm (from 6am), with regular, consistent use.
    02-15-13 07:15 AM