After the weekend... I love my BB Z10 even more and how everything works together and on the go. I usually just use my phone for work and when I am home I usually just use my iPad mini.

This weekend went up for a guys trip to the cabin.. I packed my extra "battery charge bundle", and my "mini BB Bluetooth speaker. I have used both in limited usage! Because a home and work I have access to a charger or a bigger sound system.

Bluetooth mini BB speaker.... Used this all weekend... Awesome, had the 1/4" out jack hooked to the ghetto in the cabin and to the boat stereo. Everyone was hooked up to the Bluetooth, so if someone wanted to play a few songs, they just connected and played what they wanted (they all had iPhones) . When we were around the fire and putting the boat lift together... I just had the speaker clipped to my shirt collar or belt... Never felt like it would come off, even when I was leaning over the dock above the water. Sound was great for the size, range was incredible (for sure 30' or more) and battery never ran out of juice... Just put it on the charger when it was hooked up to the ghetto in the cabin but still using it. Basically used it 24/7, no issues worked great.. The other guys are planning on picking one up (the guys with iPhones).. In follow up... Designed really good for real and practical use in mind.

Battery charge bundle... Used phone non stop all weekend... Taking pictures, video and streaming tune in radio to my BB mini speaker. When battery was running low...popped out battery, put charged one in and low one back on the charger... Never had to put phone on charger.. It was with me and working all weekend. The other guys were plugging there phones in when they could, but never charging them full.. I was the only one who never had a dead phone. I really like the ability to swap out batteries.

Story maker....used first time this weekend... Never even looked at it before. On Sunday afternoon I thought I'd try it.. I had a ton of video and pictures from the weekend... It is AWESOME!! And EASY.. To use. Just clicked on pics and video... Chose a song to fit the weekend (Kid Cudi) and done... A mini movie of the weekend... Guys thought it was cool and wanted a copy... Wish there was a easy way to share or send it to them...still trying to figure out how to do this...

I use to think of my BB as just a work tool, which works perfect for me.. After this weekend I look at my Z10 in a whole new light... Love this phone the more I use it and learn it potential ...

Long post...but I was extremely happy with my phone this weekend and thought I would share.

Cheers
    KDB84 and scrapmetal58 like this.
    06-03-13 11:15 AM
    Thanks. I love this combo too (haven't used Story Maker though).
    06-03-13 12:28 PM
    Next time u see one of your buddies. Share it via NFC. Just press the 2 phone backs together and presto, it starts transferring the file.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:46 AM
    Provided that they're not using iPhones (cos they don't got no NFCs).

And yeah the external battery is really great huh! Never really know how useful it is until we need it

Story Maker is really an amazing app! Easy to use and has amazing results!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 08:23 AM
    Thought this was going to be a proposal post...just sounded like it to start with the extra battery power, BT speakers and Storymaker. I don't know sorry OP!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 03:31 AM