I met a problem with my z10 since a few days ago. My phone sometimes will suddenly become blackscreen and I am unable to unlock it for a short period of time and after the period I am able to unlock it. But today the problem become even more serious. My z10 will just suddenly turn off and state that no battery where my battery level is more than 50% and after 5-10 minutes of charging the phone turned on it self automatically and the battery level is same as before sudden turn off which is more than 50%. Anyone help me please. My os is the latest official os available for my phone

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 07:43 AM
    I met a problem with my z10 since a few days ago. My phone sometimes will suddenly become blackscreen and I am unable to unlock it for a short period of time and after the period I am able to unlock it. But today the problem become even more serious. My z10 will just suddenly turn off and state that no battery where my battery level is more than 50% and after 5-10 minutes of charging the phone turned on it self automatically and the battery level is same as before sudden turn off which is more than 50%. Anyone help me please. My os is the latest official os available for my phone

Posted via CB10
    Could you list the OS? If you do we can determine if that is a known issue.
    10-03-13 07:50 AM
    Could you list the OS? If you do we can determine if that is a known issue.
    The os is 10.1.0.4633

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 09:00 PM
    Latest update for my problem. I notice that whenever the phone turn off it self automatically, there will definitely a notification sound right before it turns off it self automatically. And I can't turn on the phone again unless I plug the phone to charge for 5-10 minutes and the phone will be able to turn on, but after I turn on I can't find any new notification. Any helps?

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 12:36 AM
    It sounds like it could be hardware problem that should be discussed with your carrier. Or could your battery not be fitting and touching the contacts inside fully? BUT first, try the hard reset: Press and HOLD both Volume Up and Vol Down, keep holding them till you see the black and white screen and keep holding till you see the color logo. Then release. You might also want to reload the OS by connecting to the Link software. Good luck.
    10-05-13 11:38 AM
    Would the hard reset and software reload clear all my phone data?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by darylloh; 10-06-13 at 01:44 AM.
    10-06-13 12:48 AM
    Would the hard reset and software reload clear all my phone data?

Posted via CB10
    A Hard Reset will not clear your data (although, making a backup in advance might be a good idea anyway). A software reload, I THINK, does clear your data. Let's see if any other ideas are suggested.
    10-06-13 09:31 AM
    Hope so

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 11:59 PM
    For the hard reset although I hold the volume up and down for a long time approximately 1 minute but nothing happens. Any idea what happened to it?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 04:50 AM
    Ok, dumb question: is your battery REALLY charged? Could be calibration is off.
    Take the battery out, and plug into pc. Anything happen?
    Have you tried plugging into a pc, running BBerry link and re-installing OS?
    10-07-13 08:55 AM
    @scrannel my battery is charged my friend. Based on the research I done in the past few days I found out that it is a problem faced by almost all of the BlackBerry z10 phone model STL100-1 users. BlackBerry developers haven't released any news about it and haven't even solve this problem. I am hoping that anyone has discovered any methods that are able to soothe my problem or even solve my problem are willing to share and I am more than willing to try it out.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 09:14 AM
    Ok, so when you plug it into a PC (with or w/o the battery) BBerry link cannot see the phone at all?
    10-08-13 10:31 AM
    It can detect my phone. I don't wanna reload the os because it is useless as the problem is with the phone not with the os. It occurs for almost every STL100-1 user in which I don't know why BlackBerry technical department haven't announced anything about it. I am now feeling very disappointed with this phone and I will have to face it for more than 2 years cause my father bought it for me. Facepalm all the way

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 11:17 AM