I just want to share my thoughts on the fact that some of us who have problems with battery...could be very well in the same position as I am now. I have been in this forum just "monitor" and learn what you guys have gone through with the Z-10...and I tried any possible ways to converse my battery...and I keep getting poor results/battery life from my STL-1003 (AT&T branding) with the latest AT&T OS.

So on Saturday, I received my battery charger bundle that comes with different battery...and to my surprise, with the battery that comes with the bundle, I was getting what people have been talking about in terms of long battery life...same usage, same apps, and with this battery, I was able to survive until the next morning without any intermediate charge. Off the charger around 10am on Sunday...similar usage (even more as I was streaming the Masters for half an hour), left it on bedside mode around 10pm with 35% left, and still have 20% by 8am this morning.

What I'm trying to say is this...if you try every possible way per this forum suggestion to conserve battery, and still doesn't work for you. Don't just say this phone is bad...(since it is NOT)...and don't just accept the store's comments about "let's replace the entire phone" (as for some of us, this would be a pain when you had applied screen protector, customizing the phone, etc.)....try with replacing the battery first (like what I'm about to do this morning as soon as the store is open).

My battery that I think is faulty....has a lot code of DC130302 / GOPAB06644

The one that gives me good life... Lot code DC130207 / HNT3A07759

Hope this help some of you...
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-15-13 10:21 AM
    Interesting info.
    04-19-13 09:55 AM
    Did and do your phone reboot randomly?
    04-19-13 10:07 AM