Hey guys just wondering if anyone else has had this problem,

In my parents van there is an auxiliary import so naturally I plug my Z10 to use it and listen to music. Not sure if its the Z10, cord or van but its been a few times now where the volume becomes incredibly low, or the Z10 wont let me raise/lower volume. Also when I plug in the cord to the Z10 the voice function set up comes up. Any thoughts?

Cheers
    06-06-14 11:00 PM
    Hey guys just wondering if anyone else has had this problem,

In my parents van there is an auxiliary import so naturally I plug my Z10 to use it and listen to music. Not sure if its the Z10, cord or van but its been a few times now where the volume becomes incredibly low, or the Z10 wont let me raise/lower volume. Also when I plug in the cord to the Z10 the voice function set up comes up. Any thoughts?

Cheers
    The voice function comes up sometimes when you didn't insert the jack correctly or fast(?) enough. It has happened on me at some point but it's not a big issue. About the volume, if you listen to music using your earphone while the Z10's volume is max, is it loud enough? It may be that your car speaker has a high impedance and the Z10's having a hard time driving the speakers. If the music isn't loud enough on a headphone, then it's probably that the file is set on a lower volume. If you're using MP3 and a Windows computer, you can set this volume by using a software called MP3Gain. Hope that helps.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    06-06-14 11:38 PM