I've had this happen a couple of times. One of the ported android apps (sideloaded OR official, when it happens both are affected) lose their touch response. They start up ok and even respond to the simulator gestures -- swipe down to reveal bottom bar, but buttons on the bottom bar are not active. But the app itself will not respond to touch at all! Scrolling, selection, etc doesn't work. When it happens to one app, it seems to affect them all -- if I close one app and open another ported app it has the same crippled behavior. So far have not found a way to reset the simulator other than turn off and restart the Z10, then it all works again. Anyone else see this behavior?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:12 AM
    My experience is it is NOT JUST android apps. I lose touch response specifically in Settings when trying to enter passwords for e-mail accounts.

Often in Bing, I don not have touch response with certain links as well. It's not all the time, seems somewhat intermittent.
    05-02-13 10:16 AM
    I can go many days without the problem, then suddenly it happens. But I haven't had it happen on native apps or in the os itself. Especially frustrating today because I'm experimenting with the reboot issue and I haven't had a reboot in 3 days. Now I have to restart the phone. And I was using some of these ported apps at 6am with no problems!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:34 AM
    Should have mentioned that I'm on the official Verizon release 10.0.9, which may be the reason.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 10:44 AM
    I've only had touch response issues once, and it was within the settings menu. I was trying to scroll down to get to location services, and I couldn't. I had to do a battery pull.

It doesn't surpise me you're having problems with Android apps, though. They're just not optimized for the OS. I've had features disappear that work fine in the regular Android version. I really wish BBRY would have slowed down and gone for QUALITY not QUANTITY when creating apps just so they could boast high numbers. If the apps don't work, what's the point?
    05-02-13 10:47 AM