04-18-13 04:00 PM
90 ... 234
tools
    This z10 is a piece of crap...... Everytime i slide my finger from the bottom bezel it unlocks..... Everytime i swipe up and right it goes to this stupid hub.. Wtf is a hub? I recieve my emails on time, my text messages go through. I even get whatsapp notifications without opening the app.. And one other thing, my phone has never rebooted on its own... I keep reading these forums about how cool everybody's phone is, but mine doesnt seem to act the same way.. I waited 2 years for this phone and i expect the same issues as everybody else... I mean i did my homework, and i knew what to expect out of this first version phone.. But there is no excuse for my phone waking me up at the exact time that i told it too.. I want to be 2 hours late for work because it didnt go off... I want to use the excuse that my phone is a pos..... Somebody help me.!!!!!

Ahhh i feel like going back to my laggy android keyboard... Or my anti multitasking, anti nfc, anti dlna, anti file drive, anti flash, iphone....

I expect better blackberry.. Where is my spinning wheel!!!
    Lol, this is funny, especially since most of what you put is incorrect about the other platforms weaknesses.
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    04-17-13 12:10 PM
    Enjoyed reading your post OP! Very refreshing and feels to good to laugh like a fool in my office at work (good thing the door is closed). So lucky to have not 1 issue with my Z10. Well, 1 issue is it has ruined my life. Once a productive, organized person with good work ethic, I have become a Z10 addict, can't put it down. Now i have huge piles of work around me. Time for rehab.
    04-17-13 01:17 PM
    Enjoyed reading your post OP! Very refreshing and feels to good to laugh like a fool in my office at work (good thing the door is closed). So lucky to have not 1 issue with my Z10. Well, 1 issue is it has ruined my life. Once a productive, organized person with good work ethic, I have become a Z10 addict, can't put it down. Now i have huge piles of work around me. Time for rehab.
    So very freakin' true!

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-17-13 03:43 PM
    Too funny! Thanks for the laugh.
    04-17-13 03:53 PM
    will noh won firced yu too bie dat phon, and yu kan reeturnitwheneveryou want. --sent from android
    Aaargh, that's what my z10 has learned to do to my typing. I find it worse when I have been heavily drinking
    04-17-13 04:18 PM
    Aaargh, that's what my z10 has learned to do to my typing. I find it worse when I have been heavily drinking
    Haha, it's tough when you have a smart "***" phone with a sense of humor!
    04-17-13 04:27 PM
    ......Nice!....
    04-17-13 07:25 PM
    I solved all my Facebook issues on my Z10 by opening the app and then throwing it at people's faces while yelling I'm Facebooking you!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    Now THAT Is funny!

04-17-13 07:31 PM
    This z10 is a piece of crap...... Everytime i slide my finger from the bottom bezel it unlocks..... Everytime i swipe up and right it goes to this stupid hub.. Wtf is a hub? I recieve my emails on time, my text messages go through. I even get whatsapp notifications without opening the app.. And one other thing, my phone has never rebooted on its own... I keep reading these forums about how cool everybody's phone is, but mine doesnt seem to act the same way.. I waited 2 years for this phone and i expect the same issues as everybody else... I mean i did my homework, and i knew what to expect out of this first version phone.. But there is no excuse for my phone waking me up at the exact time that i told it too.. I want to be 2 hours late for work because it didnt go off... I want to use the excuse that my phone is a pos..... Somebody help me.!!!!!

Ahhh i feel like going back to my laggy android keyboard... Or my anti multitasking, anti nfc, anti dlna, anti file drive, anti flash, iphone....

I expect better blackberry.. Where is my spinning wheel!!!

Does it blend though?
    04-18-13 03:07 AM
    Today I played music through a bluetooth connected device while playing NOVA 3 online WHILE texting my girlfriend, switching quickly between the three programs, for like three hours and still had 65% battery. I'm mad because if my battery had sucked then I'd have a good excuse to buy the battery pack charger! Now I have no reason at all. Sad face.

Z10 for president
    04-18-13 04:40 AM
    I'm glad I held on to my Storm 1.
    04-18-13 09:27 AM
    Oh you know... to turn wifi on and bluetooth off when i walk in the house... .turn wifi off and bluetooth on when i get in my car... sharing contact info.... annnd theres upcoming features being discussed and worked on all the time... Apple is the only ones lagging here...

And I didnt say i was a better person... my cynical post was to show how cynical trolls on here are.... people who come here looking for help, get help and move on are productive to us all... people who have issues or dont even own a phone and b1tch about taking their phone back are not and to those people I make fun and belittle
    trolls trolling trolls, oh the irony
    04-18-13 11:25 AM
    Today I played music through a bluetooth connected device while playing NOVA 3 online WHILE texting my girlfriend, switching quickly between the three programs, for like three hours and still had 65% battery. I'm mad because if my battery had sucked then I'd have a good excuse to buy the battery pack charger! Now I have no reason at all. Sad face.

Z10 for president
    Amazing!

I used to be a boy scout, so I bought the battery pack 20 days ago from CB. Being prepared.
    So far I've only needed once for 20 minutes while I located a wall plug.

04-18-13 03:22 PM
    Yeah I have to agree the Z10 is rubbish, for some reason no matter how hard I try I just cannot put it down.
    04-18-13 03:26 PM
    I understand that this was a post poking fun and trying to be funny but I have to say that for the ppl that are really having these issues it doesn't come off as humorous. Also for folks on the fence about getting a new blackberry device sometime they read just the heading of a post and think this is a horrible device. Just saying if your going to do that at least put the word Sarcasm in quotes
    I'm having issues and found this funny. Loosen up man.

Feel free to add me 24EFEB55
    04-18-13 04:00 PM
90 ... 234