04-18-13 04:00 PM
90 123 ...
tools
    This z10 is a piece of crap...... Everytime i slide my finger from the bottom bezel it unlocks..... Everytime i swipe up and right it goes to this stupid hub.. Wtf is a hub? I recieve my emails on time, my text messages go through. I even get whatsapp notifications without opening the app.. And one other thing, my phone has never rebooted on its own... I keep reading these forums about how cool everybody's phone is, but mine doesnt seem to act the same way.. I waited 2 years for this phone and i expect the same issues as everybody else... I mean i did my homework, and i knew what to expect out of this first version phone.. But there is no excuse for my phone waking me up at the exact time that i told it too.. I want to be 2 hours late for work because it didnt go off... I want to use the excuse that my phone is a pos..... Somebody help me.!!!!!

Ahhh i feel like going back to my laggy android keyboard... Or my anti multitasking, anti nfc, anti dlna, anti file drive, anti flash, iphone....

I expect better blackberry.. Where is my spinning wheel!!!
    04-16-13 12:50 PM
    Ohhhhh the thread police are going to get you for this!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:54 PM
    i'm digging for my 7105 right now...z10 is just total crap...
    04-16-13 12:56 PM
    lol ... and IBTL
    04-16-13 12:56 PM
    I threw mine across the room hoping it would reboot but nothing!

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-16-13 12:57 PM
    Haha haha good post OP :-)

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    adjdudley21 likes this.
    Do we feel all better about ourselves now? Hmm?

Hey. I'm happy that you're not having some of the issues being reported. Just keep in mind that it doesn't automatically make you a better person.

Although I am curious as to what you're using NFC so much for?
    I ran my over just to see if it will play tricks for me.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-16-13 01:04 PM
    Do we feel all better about ourselves now? Hmm?

Hey. I'm happy that you're not having some of the issues being reported. Just keep in mind that it doesn't automatically make you a better person.

Although I am curious as to what you're using NFC so much for?
    Oh you know... to turn wifi on and bluetooth off when i walk in the house... .turn wifi off and bluetooth on when i get in my car... sharing contact info.... annnd theres upcoming features being discussed and worked on all the time... Apple is the only ones lagging here...

And I didnt say i was a better person... my cynical post was to show how cynical trolls on here are.... people who come here looking for help, get help and move on are productive to us all... people who have issues or dont even own a phone and b1tch about taking their phone back are not and to those people I make fun and belittle
    04-16-13 01:10 PM
    Drown it in hot water then put it on the microwave for 5 minutes if that doesn't work hit it with a hammer a couple of times.

Posted via CB10
    araskin likes this.
    04-16-13 01:12 PM
    Been playing with mine all morning and battery is at 61%. It is supposed to be dead by now!

Posted via CB10
    HedoBum likes this.
    04-16-13 01:14 PM
    i only agree with the first sentence in your post
    04-16-13 01:22 PM
    I understand that this was a post poking fun and trying to be funny but I have to say that for the ppl that are really having these issues it doesn't come off as humorous. Also for folks on the fence about getting a new blackberry device sometime they read just the heading of a post and think this is a horrible device. Just saying if your going to do that at least put the word Sarcasm in quotes
    wrusprod and Bla1ze like this.
    04-16-13 01:32 PM
    Oh you know... to turn wifi on and bluetooth off when i walk in the house... .turn wifi off and bluetooth on when i get in my car...
    Consider me intrigued. Did you set up some RFID tags to scan and toggle the various radio states?
    04-16-13 01:34 PM
    LOL!! I needed this little laugh today. Thanx for the entertainment!!
    04-16-13 01:35 PM
    Can you throw it my way so I can recycle it. I'll pay for shipping
    I threw mine across the room hoping it would reboot but nothing!

Posted via Crackberry Z10

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 01:36 PM
    Lmao wow, I love this post.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 01:37 PM
    This z10 is a piece of crap...... Everytime i slide my finger from the bottom bezel it unlocks..... Everytime i swipe up and right it goes to this stupid hub.. Wtf is a hub? I recieve my emails on time, my text messages go through. I even get whatsapp notifications without opening the app.. And one other thing, my phone has never rebooted on its own... I keep reading these forums about how cool everybody's phone is, but mine doesnt seem to act the same way.. I waited 2 years for this phone and i expect the same issues as everybody else... I mean i did my homework, and i knew what to expect out of this first version phone.. But there is no excuse for my phone waking me up at the exact time that i told it too.. I want to be 2 hours late for work because it didnt go off... I want to use the excuse that my phone is a pos..... Somebody help me.!!!!!

Ahhh i feel like going back to my laggy android keyboard... Or my anti multitasking, anti nfc, anti dlna, anti file drive, anti flash, iphone....

I expect better blackberry.. Where is my spinning wheel!!!
    I am Sarcasm Detector and I approve this message.
    04-16-13 01:45 PM
    Put it in the microwave for 2 mins.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 01:53 PM
    I understand that this was a post poking fun and trying to be funny but I have to say that for the ppl that are really having these issues it doesn't come off as humorous. Also for folks on the fence about getting a new blackberry device sometime they read just the heading of a post and think this is a horrible device. Just saying if your going to do that at least put the word Sarcasm in quotes
    For 1, the forums have a search function for a reason, so the new owners can chime in and read up on their issues and maybe even have a few issues resolved by looking at current threads and #2 some of us who have been here for awhile are very tired of the same repeated message every day... needs apps, crashes, needs BIS... We know that and look at point 1...

Don't worry, the mods will change the thread title and derail the entire thread soon enough. I should know, because I had a satirical post like this a month ago, and was kyboshed when the mods changed the title and lost steam...
    04-16-13 02:00 PM
    Lmfao. I'm love this app

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 02:00 PM
    Every time I read one of these threads I find myself silently shaking my head at my screen. Yet I can't drag myself away...
    Snap51 likes this.
    04-16-13 02:17 PM
    Mine just rebooted on its own. Second time in the last 10 days.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 02:20 PM
    Haha, another "Made you look " thread.

Posted via CB10
    teafordgang likes this.
    04-16-13 02:22 PM
    will noh won firced yu too bie dat phon, and yu kan reeturnitwheneveryou want. --sent from android
    04-16-13 02:22 PM
90 123 ...