I've been with my Z10 for almost a year, and ever since, I haven't even considered getting another phone. Aside from another BlackBerry 10 device.

I've had it since 10.0, and I must say that it has had a MAJOR improvement feature-wise, app-wise, and speed-wise. A very noticable difference.

I've been in love with this thing ever since, and it just keeps getting better.

BlackBerry Z10 / 10.2.0.1791
    01-26-14 04:55 AM
    Still have mine after one year. Aside from the terrible battery life I get its a rock solid phone.
    01-26-14 07:27 AM
    I still have mine since the Canadian release a year ago. The device shows no sign of slowdown. It's still in mint shape. Battery life is good, but I do keep a spare battery charged. I have a Z30 enroute only because I have found since using the Z10 I have been using my Playbook less and I think the Z30 will finally allow me to eliminate the Playbook. First thing I will be doing is voiding the warranty by unlocking it and installing 1925. Handing my z10 over to my 10 year old son....its time...he is our future.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 07:48 AM
    One huge complaint I have is the wife. Idk why it's so hard for blackberries to connect to wifi but with this Z10, when I connect to my wifi nothing works

Posted via CB10
    That's very strange. One of the things I love about it is how it connects to everything so well -- my TV sees it, other devices on the network, the car's Bluetooth. I love seeing "Mr. Z" on the network.

What do you mean by "nothing works?" It sounds like you may have faulty hardware or something.

To the OP -- I've had mine for four months and it just keeps getting better. No way no how am I going back to another OS.
    01-26-14 08:35 AM
    One huge complaint I have is the wife.
    Posted via CB10
    I hear you and you have my sympathy. ;-)

Gotta love auto correct.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 08:53 AM
    I hear you and you have my sympathy. ;-)

Gotta love auto correct.

Posted via CB10
    Oh christ...here we go again. there is a whole thread about wife connection issues.

Posted via CB10
    sibeans likes this.
    01-26-14 10:22 AM
    Both are amazing devices no matter which you prefer! I have both and switch from time to time, is it worth getting one again? I'd say hell yeah!!!

My amazing BB Z10 - OS 1925
    01-26-14 11:26 AM
    That's very strange. One of the things I love about it is how it connects to everything so well -- my TV sees it, other devices on the network, the car's Bluetooth. I love seeing "Mr. Z" on the network.

What do you mean by "nothing works?" It sounds like you may have faulty hardware or something.

To the OP -- I've had mine for four months and it just keeps getting better. No way no how am I going back to another OS.
    I can connect to wifi o problem, but it gives me the notification saying that I'll have limited access on this network. I can't load anything that requires Internet when on my wifi. I know it isn't the wifi cause it works fine with our other devices at home

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 12:43 PM
    Well im downloading the autoloader 10.2.1.1925 for my device. Is this the latest/best leak?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bendirkss; 01-26-14 at 02:15 PM.
    01-26-14 01:35 PM
    The only downside (and I personally don't consider this a downside but some do), is that android apps that require Google services to run don't work.

Posted via CB10
    I need to correct that: it's not true, you can use apps that require Google services. After my upgrade to Z30 I installed the leak on the Z10 and now I'm playing Ingress on the Z10, that of course require the Google services. Just need to install 3 other apps, there are plenty of threads dealing with that.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 03:12 PM
    Sometimes I got the wifi limited connection problem too.. just try restarting the router. Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 03:36 PM
    I tried restarting the router. This really ticks me off. I don't remember having this issue when I had my Z10 before

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 03:38 PM
    Man that sucks. Mine has been a champ on wifi

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 04:08 PM
    I wish mine worked cause this is a definite dealing breaker for me. Looks like I only lasted a few days with the Z10 lol

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 04:31 PM
    Get an Android.

I think you definitely get a Z10. If not probably happy with Android and completely forget BlackBerry.

~ it's not a phone, it's a ?
    ?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 04:32 PM
    ?

Posted via CB10
    I think it's best we just let that post slide

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 04:45 PM
    I've been rocking my Z10 since February 5th and it's by far been my best BlackBerry smartphone experience to date.

I could be one of the lucky ones though, I've never experienced a since issue that some uses have encountered and now that I'm on 10.2.1 I'm getting all the apps I've ever wanted from the device. All and all, this is a great device and anyone worth their salt would know that.

Posted via CB10
    I have to agree with you, I have not had a single issue with my z. I got it on day one and it is better today than when it purchased it.

This not only my best BB experience to date, it is probably the best phone i have ever owned.
    01-26-14 04:50 PM
    I had a Z10 when it first came out for a bit and moved back to android. Now with the new updates I'm really thinking of getting one again. Hows it keeping up after nearly a year of being out? Is it still worth getting? I don't want a Z30 due to the size and non removable battery, I think the Z10 will be pretty well just as good still.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    You should try the Z30 too just to be sure. I have both but I am loving the Z30. I used to be concerned about a non removable battery, but I never think of that anymore. I still carry my BlackBerry z10 charger but don't use it much.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 05:03 PM
    Have you found it slowing down at all?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    I've had mine since day one in canada. No slowing down what so ever. With the os upgraded it works much better and looking forward to tomorrow's upgrade os. Despite it bring a year old I certainly don't feel it has peaked - it does improve (generally) with each os update.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 06:26 PM
    Got my Z10 Apr 2013 on 10.1 and have been fortunate enough to get updates quickly now running the latest 1925 and have had no issues whatsoever in fact it improves with age / updates which is kinda unusual with technology, I have maybe restarted the phone twice in all this time and I think once because I let battery die and the other was by accident or after an update

Digicel Jamaica Official10.2.1.1925 release
    01-27-14 07:03 PM
    I know the BB10 browser is great. Buh i'd like to have Google Chrome. Does anyone knows how to grab that on 10.2? Or will I be able to do that with the coming 10.2.1? PLS be kind.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 03:25 AM
    I know the BB10 browser is great. Buh i'd like to have Google Chrome. Does anyone knows how to grab that on 10.2? Or will I be able to do that with the coming 10.2.1? PLS be kind.

Posted via CB10
    I installed it but it just crashes
    01-28-14 07:40 AM
    Longtime/diehard former BB guy here. I've owned 7 BB's, went to a GS3 from a torch 9810. I had a GS2 & HTC Vivid but went back to my Torch. I finally bailed when Thor pushed back the launch date for BB10. I used the GS3 until I picked up the Z10 a cpl months after it dropped. I absolutely love the UI on the Z10/BB10. IMHO, it's the absolute best way to navigate a mobile OS. There are a few things the Z10 needs to do for me to use it as a daily driver, (custom contact fields, home screen group contacts, just a couple) and I'm really hoping BB10 adopts a few of these. The HUB and gesture nav is second to none and FOR ME, the absolute most simplistic, user friendly way of navigating a mobile OS.
    I'm not so revved up on apps, although the droid FB app is pretty awesome.
    I definitely look forward to the evolution of BB10 and hoping it incorporates some of the things I need.
    Anyway, I sold my Z10 to finance a GS4 and I like most of it. I've been using it for a few months. I did get another Z10 in hopes BB10 gets "IT" together. I switch my sim card back & forth and regrettably admit the GS4 does a few of the things I need that the Z10 doesn't. FTR.....I HATE the droid gmail interface.
    If the Z10 did a few of the things my GS4 does, I wouldn't be using the GS4.
    01-28-14 09:35 AM
    I installed and it crashed too

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 04:53 PM
    I don't like when you press to hard on the screen you get that black liquid like it's a flat screen TV
    01-30-14 08:55 AM
51 123