Is anyone having issues with Z10 freezing, not opening apps or so? Mine have being behaving strange last three days. Suddenly BlackBerry World would not open at times, giving an error message , some apps would stay forever (freeze) in the opening tile, all my grouped apps suddenly appears standalone all over the home screen after restarting the phone, I have to login every time I open some apps, and I do not know what is happening. Some m�vil versions of webpages are not loading.
    I have restarted the phone, rebooted (soft and hard reboot) but the problem still there.

Any help will be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 07:54 PM
    Have you tried doing a reinstall of the OS? Likely to be a bit off a pain, but should clear up these issues.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 07:58 PM
    Man, mine is acting weird too, did u find a solution to the problem?
    01-04-14 08:49 PM
    I'm not having any such issues.

What OS version and carrier? Have you installed any Android apps recently?

If it were me, I'd backup, re-install the OS and restore. May be a good time to try 10.2.1.1925 if you're not already on it which I would guess you're not. At least backup, I'd say.
    01-04-14 09:19 PM
    My OS versi�n is 10.1.0.273, I don't have any side loaded app, only the ones from blackberry world, I'm in Mexico with a local cell phone provider and this issues begins to happen just like one week ago, so I think I'm gonna wait a little bit and do some more research in this before doing something radical

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 09:48 AM
    Mine is acting crazy to. After a call, it will just reboot, or just turn off. If it doesn't reboot I have to do a battery pull to get it to start up. Can someone help me? I have the leaked Os.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 11:34 AM
    Mine is acting crazy to. After a call, it will just reboot, or just turn off. If it doesn't reboot I have to do a battery pull to get it to start up. Can someone help me? I have the leaked Os.

Posted via CB10
    Which leaked OS?

Did you install any new apps?

Did you have this problem before loading the leak? Obviously, one test, if not a solution, would be to reload the official OS and see if that fixes your problems.
    01-06-14 01:47 PM