Hey guys!
    I've had my Blackberry Z10 from Verizon for about a month now and I absolutely love it! I have tried experimenting with the leaks, but just reverted back to stock until Verizon pushes out the latest update. Although the phone is great, I've noticed before I unplug the phone from an overnight charge, it says that its only 93% charged. I've tried looking into this issue with google and other CrackBerry posts but the posted remedies aren't working. Am I doing something wrong?

I have drained my battery to completely empty and charged it overnight thinking this would solve my problem. Am I supposed to do this a couple times before I get the full charge? I am using the original charger and power brick which is plugged into the wall. I don't think there is anything wrong with the battery since there is no visible swelling and the battery gets me through my entire day. Is this some kind of bug for the 10.1.0.2039 release from Verizon? When I used the leaks, I didn't actually check to see if the phone was entirely charged up to 100% since I assumed it was. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    12-18-13 09:44 PM
    Keep going!

Proudly posted by an Essex Lad with Z10
    12-18-13 10:07 PM
    Do you have a playbook charger by chance? Much faster charging so it wouldn't be as painful to wait and watch to see if it tops out at 93. I personally have no issues with charging, but I keep my z10 on the bleeding edge of leakville.

If you don't mind the hassle, loading another leak to test the os would be good.

Maybe a Verizon user with that os on here can confirm, I'm t mobile myself.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 10:11 PM
    Normally when the battery is fully charged, the phone stops the charging cycle and allows the battery to drain. The charging cycle should start back up after hitting a trigger point. normally anywhere between 90-95%. Constantly keeping the battery charged at 100% even when it's full runs the risk of overheating the battery and shortening it's life span significantly.
    When you saw it at 93% did you unplug it and replug it to the charge?

I've ran into similar issue where my phone appears to have stopped charging at 95% but once I unplugged it and replugged the charger, the battery was able to charge to 100%

it's either that or there is a battery calibration issue with your phone, but since you already did it, I dont think that could be the cause. Also. Don't completely discharge your phone too often as it does more harm to the battery.
    12-18-13 10:20 PM
    I am on Verizon and was running 10.1.0.2039 on my Z10, the battery indicator never went higher than 98%. Since I loaded the 10.2.1.1055 leak the battery indicator will show 100% after being on the charger for a couple of hours. I don't know the reason but I assumed that this was an issue with the OS used by Verizon.
    12-18-13 10:42 PM
    I am on Verizon and was running 10.1.0.2039 on my Z10, the battery indicator never went higher than 98%. Since I loaded the 10.2.1.1055 leak the battery indicator will show 100% after being on the charger for a couple of hours. I don't know the reason but I assumed that this was an issue with the OS used by Verizon.
    I'd say assumption correct.
    12-18-13 10:48 PM
    I am running the same. No leak and mine stops at 99% regardless if I use the standard charger or a Pb charger.
    12-19-13 12:18 PM
    Hey guys!
    I've had my Blackberry Z10 from Verizon for about a month now and I absolutely love it! I have tried experimenting with the leaks, but just reverted back to stock until Verizon pushes out the latest update. Although the phone is great, I've noticed before I unplug the phone from an overnight charge, it says that its only 93% charged. I've tried looking into this issue with google and other CrackBerry posts but the posted remedies aren't working. Am I doing something wrong?

I have drained my battery to completely empty and charged it overnight thinking this would solve my problem. Am I supposed to do this a couple times before I get the full charge? I am using the original charger and power brick which is plugged into the wall. I don't think there is anything wrong with the battery since there is no visible swelling and the battery gets me through my entire day. Is this some kind of bug for the 10.1.0.2039 release from Verizon? When I used the leaks, I didn't actually check to see if the phone was entirely charged up to 100% since I assumed it was. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Even i had the same problem, so got an advice from one of the cb member, i.e. try charging your phone with laptop via usb, and if it stops at 90 odd, just unplug and plug it back, and check after 15-20 mins it ll shoot up to 100%. It worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 01:24 PM
    Even i had the same problem, so got an advice from one of the cb member, i.e. try charging your phone with laptop via usb, and if it stops at 90 odd, just unplug and plug it back, and check after 15-20 mins it ll shoot up to 100%. It worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    yes that works but you have to do this each time. I tried that already. thanks
    12-20-13 03:37 PM