I recently installed OS 10.2. After the update the led light flashes green continuously after I receive a call. I know this was an indication that you had a wireless connection in older models. I assume it's the same now. It can be helpful but how in the heck do you turn it off?
    Also, since the upgrade, anytime a call is connected either outgoing or incoming, the device vibrates. I find this annoying. Any ideas how to stop this as well?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    04-19-14 01:25 PM
    I recently installed OS 10.2. After the update the led light flashes green continuously after I receive a call. I know this was an indication that you had a wireless connection in older models. I assume it's the same now. It can be helpful but how in the heck do you turn it off?
    Also, since the upgrade, anytime a call is connected either outgoing or incoming, the device vibrates. I find this annoying. Any ideas how to stop this as well?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    I believe your OS that you updated has a few different bugs, as by how many threads are popping up, you can try a hard reset or try a security wipe, or loading one of the leaks. I suggest the 2947 it's been great.
    04-19-14 01:31 PM
    Tried security swipe to no avail. How would I load one of the leaks?
    Thanks.
    04-19-14 01:58 PM
    Go to the thread for the leak you want , I suggest 2947 , download to your PC and unzip the file, make sure you get the correct one for your device.
    I wouldn't do a back up and restore as you don't want any corrupted file to be transferred back on to your device,
    So it will be like a new device to set up,

Once the file is unzipped you will get an exe file, make sure you have bb link installed on your PC, but do not open it.
    Plug your device in via USB and click on the exe file a window will open and in a min it will start the download and your led will turn green, the window will close and your device will start up by itself, unplug from the computer when the window closes,

Bang you have a new OS on your device, it will take a couple days to settle in and if you notice problems after that you can still change the radio which will cure any little hiccups with the battery or such.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=918891
    Last edited by Slff; 04-19-14 at 02:19 PM.
    04-19-14 02:05 PM
    I recently installed OS 10.2. After the update the led light flashes green continuously after I receive a call. I know this was an indication that you had a wireless connection in older models. I assume it's the same now.

The native OS never uses a green LED notification - all the native OS notifications are red.

So most likely you had a 3rd-party notification app on there - either installed or not fully uninstalled - which is now messing with your notification LED.

I've seen cases where this has happened before.

Try restarting the device if you haven't yet - hold power down 3 secs, then press the restart button that appears.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-19-14 07:48 PM
    My update has made my phone so slow, hot and worse battery ;-( bwwahhhhhhhhhh
    04-20-14 01:26 AM
    The native OS never uses a green LED notification - all the native OS notifications are red.

So most likely you had a 3rd-party notification app on there - either installed or not fully uninstalled - which is now messing with your notification LED.
    Omnitech is correct. If you haven't got a third-party application that modifies LED notifications, the only thing you would see a green LED is when the phone is OFF, and is charged full.
    04-20-14 01:29 AM
    My update has made my phone so slow, hot and worse battery ;-( bwwahhhhhhhhhh
    Don't worry! This is actually normal, and the symptoms should be gone in a day or two. It's like this because the phone is just indexing your files (i.e. sorting everything out). Probably due to the new update, it's now "getting used to" the new features. Just wait it out and it should be fine!

If not, then try loading the autoloader as Sliff mentioned above. A fresh start is never a bad option. Just saying lol
    04-20-14 01:43 AM
    Thanks to all. I will give it a day or so then comb through my apps.
    04-20-14 09:19 PM
    Thanks for that info, i look forward to seeing if a couple more days will make any difference
    04-20-14 09:36 PM