I haven't got the time to find out how/where to report these to Blackberry. Let us hope the right people check these forums/will pass it on.

Biggest bug:

When copying a phone number from phone app and pasting it into an email, it does not paste the number and instead pastes what was last copied (in my case a URL)

Niggles

The gestures that made bb10 a pleasure to use are now worse:

1. When long pressing white space on screen to bring up the menu (e.g. to paste), it now goes into text select mode instead.

2. When typing a message in hub and swiping up from the bottom to navigate away from hub and into active frames, more often than not it registers up-swipe as flicking up a word suggestion on the spacebar or other key rather than realising I want to go out of the hub...

Why did you change the above when they both worked so well before?!

In other news, the cursor mover tool (blue circle) is improved so thanks for that.
    05-20-13 08:07 AM
    Im not disappointed in the features per say, but since the update the z10 is VERY laggy. Transition from screen to screen is slow, or when minimizing an app. Im getting very annoyed. New text selection is good, but was a small trade off for how glitchy the phone became. Also multiple facebook notifications cannot be deleted from the hub. Sms, email, bbm, can all be deleted more than one at a time, but not facebook.

I really hope these issues are being worked on immediately.
    05-21-13 01:26 PM
    Hi.

After I installed the 10.1 version my only problem is that I cannot pair my bluetooth device anymore. I don't know what can be the problem. In what regards the general behaviour of the phone I didn't noticed any changes. Until now my device worked perfectly.
    05-21-13 01:44 PM
    After updating my z10 to 10.1 when "flick typing" for some reason it randomly flicks the word to the right of the word I'm trying to flick up to the screen, even when my finger is no where close to the word to the right. One can imagine how frustrating this can be especially when I'm trying to type something quickly. I'm on Fido's network and wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue.
    05-22-13 01:02 AM
    After updating my z10 to 10.1 when "flick typing" for some reason it randomly flicks the word to the right of the word I'm trying to flick up to the screen, even when my finger is no where close to the word to the right. One can imagine how frustrating this can be especially when I'm trying to type something quickly. I'm on Fido's network and wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue.
    I am -.- its so annoying

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 01:23 AM