Usually I can play YouTube videos flawlessly on my z10. For 2 days now, I click on a video, and it plays for 5-10 seconds, then a green circle appears as it's loading. It took almost 6 minutes to play a 3 minute video. I've tried other videos and it's doing the same thing. I have never had this problem before. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 05:51 PM
    Usually I can play YouTube videos flawlessly on my z10. For 2 days now, I click on a video, and it plays for 5-10 seconds, then a green circle appears as it's loading. It took almost 6 minutes to play a 3 minute video. I've tried other videos and it's doing the same thing. I have never had this problem before. Any ideas?
    This appears to be an issue specific to some YouTube videos and it's not limited to BlackBerry 10 devices. Can you try to view the affected video on a computer? If it has the same issue, it's a YouTube issue not particular to BlackBerry.
    05-27-13 05:59 PM
    More information would be nice.
    Is this happening over wifi of data plan, or both?
    What OS are you on? With what carrier? What's the network signal, 4GLTE or H+ or 3G?
    Have you tried in different locations? If so, do you still get the same result?
    05-27-13 05:59 PM
    This appears to be an issue specific to some YouTube videos and it's not limited to BlackBerry 10 devices. Can you try to view the affected video on a computer? If it has the same issue, it's a YouTube issue not particular to BlackBerry.
    That's true. I've realized that, but completely forgot about that. Haha.
    Yes, like b320 said, there are certain videos I speculate are a bad conversion on YouTube's end, or could just be hosted on a bad server
    05-27-13 06:00 PM
    Happens to me sometimes
    05-27-13 06:00 PM
    I am on at&t, and I have it on 4G lte. Good idea. I will try on the PC thanks.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 06:21 PM
    Ok I might have figured it out. I was on data and wifi. I switched to data only, and the 2 videos I chose played fine. But shouldn't it be able to work off wifi? I've never had that problem before. I got a few things to try, but thanks.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 06:35 PM
    Ok I might have figured it out. I was on data and wifi. I switched to data only, and the 2 videos I chose played fine. But shouldn't it be able to work off wifi? I've never had that problem before. I got a few things to try, but thanks.

Posted via CB10
    When you turn on wifi, it will be running off wifi. Wifi takes priority over data plan
    I am inclined to say it is video specific, unless there is something wrong with your router
    05-27-13 07:22 PM