I'm really at a loss to create my email, calendar and contacts.
    I've a company email (be***.com but working under gmail) and I'm not be able to configurate it neiver with active sync nor with gmail.
    Keep on receiving an error telling me that access configuration of IMAP are changed: Error: Your login information for IMAP server has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account settings.
    I?m driving crazy
    02-11-13 11:03 PM
    I'm really at a loss to create my email, calendar and contacts.
    I've a company email (be***.com but working under gmail) and I'm not be able to configurate it neiver with active sync nor with gmail.
    Keep on receiving an error telling me that access configuration of IMAP are changed: Error: Your login information for IMAP server has changed or is incorrect. Please check your account settings.
    I?m driving crazy
    Is it paid Google Apps or free Google Apps?
    02-11-13 11:11 PM
    Paid service
    02-11-13 11:58 PM
    Paid service
    You are entitled to integrate your Google Apps email / calendar / contacts with your BlackBerry 10 device using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. BlackBerry provides the exact instructions for this right here:
    KB33472-How to integrate Google Apps accounts as ActiveSync

This has worked successfully for a number of people here on the forums. Please try it. It should work very well.
    02-12-13 12:06 AM
    I receive this message: your login information for account has changed or is incorrect. update your login information and try again
    02-12-13 12:13 AM
    I receive this message: your login information for account has changed or is incorrect. update your login information and try again
    Are you using your full email address as your username? Also, please do not fill in anything for "domain" but *do* fill in "server" as instructed in KB33472. Finally, please Restart your device (press and hold the device's power button and tap Restart) and try again.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    02-12-13 01:20 AM
    Are you using your full email address as your username? No

Also, please do not fill in anything for "domain" but *do* fill in "server" as instructed in KB33472.

Finally, please Restart your device (press and hold the device's power button and tap Restart) and try again. ok
    02-12-13 01:33 AM
    You should use full email as your username, that's what I did - works perfectly
    02-12-13 01:42 AM
    not working
    02-12-13 01:50 AM
    not working
    Hmmm. In the Advanced Settings page, tap on Gmail to see if there's any info in those fields. If there is, delete the info and save. Verify that the fields are now blank.
    Now tap on Microsoft Exchange Activesync and fill the fields especially -- Server address: m.google.com and Port:443.
    Hopefully that will do the trick.
    02-12-13 02:03 AM
    not working
    If EAS doesn't work for you, you can try IMAP+CalDAV+CardDAV. I will have to let someone else provide the instructions for that.
    02-12-13 02:40 AM
    Finally working!!! Thank a lot to all for helping!
    02-12-13 03:49 AM
    Finally working!!! Thank a lot to all for helping!
    You're welcome. What did the trick? I'm sure there's people on here whom it would help.
    02-12-13 04:36 AM
    Still not working for me and I've tried everything suggested in this thread.

I've got a corporate gmail account and have a Verizon Z10 running 10.0.9.422

Any suggestions???

Some additional interesting info. My corporate gmail account is a .co domain. I have another domain under the same corporate gmail account that is a .com domain. I attempted to add the .com domain and it worked first try. I wonder if it has something to do with .co domains????
    03-29-13 09:43 PM