first download first download devalpha version i tested with this autoloader firmware
    then blackberry link search google
    now flash your z10 with devalpha autoloader
    when Blackberry Z10 Stuck at Essential Gestures setup
    open blackberry link remove your phone battery connect usb to phone
    then battery you will see only reconnect and reload option in blackberry link
    click on reload when its reloading and see blackberry turning on disconnect your device from pc
    and let it turn on and see its turning full setup screen is goon thanks for reading
    i appreciated your feedback and let me know u done it........

01-09-15 02:12 AM
    Thanks for sharing with us. Too bad i didn't know that earlier. Do you think is there any workaround to bypass the initial gesture setup after loading any other os version?

Still on Z10...
    01-09-15 04:12 AM
    can you please re explain exactly how to do this? where to download dev alpha autoloader and which version should i use?
    01-10-15 01:39 PM
    first download first download devalpha version i tested with this autoloader firmware
    then blackberry link search google
    now flash your z10 with devalpha autoloader
    when Blackberry Z10 Stuck at Essential Gestures setup
    open blackberry link remove your phone battery connect usb to phone
    then battery you will see only reconnect and reload option in blackberry link
    click on reload when its reloading and see blackberry turning on disconnect your device from pc
    and let it turn on and see its turning full setup screen is goon thanks for reading
    i appreciated your feedback and let me know u done it........

Can you do an exactly explanation because does not work for me
    09-14-18 06:46 AM
    Can you do an exactly explanation because does not work for me
    This was a 3 year old issue that has long been solved.

Just use the latest autoloader - you don't want to mess with a developer OS for anything.
    09-14-18 08:49 AM
    This was a 3 year old issue that has long been solved.

Just use the latest autoloader - you don't want to mess with a developer OS for anything.
    Hey thank´s for answer! but my problem is that i have my screen crashe in the notifications area and i need skip the essential gestures to use my phone any suggestion??
    09-14-18 09:14 PM
    Are you asking about skipping that whole gestures "tutorial" that it goes through after loading an OS?

Not possible. You have to complete the tutorial anytime the OS is reloaded or wiped. Unless someone else knows better.

This post was a way to deal with that tutorial getting stuck, and locking the phone up. It affected only a handful of devices on one OS build. That issue is long fixed. Yours is a different issue.
    09-15-18 10:07 AM
    do you did after update? or not

BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    09-15-18 11:56 PM
    Are you asking about skipping that whole gestures "tutorial" that it goes through after loading an OS?

Not possible. You have to complete the tutorial anytime the OS is reloaded or wiped. Unless someone else knows better.

This post was a way to deal with that tutorial getting stuck, and locking the phone up. It affected only a handful of devices on one OS build. That issue is long fixed. Yours is a different issue.
    yes that is what i need
    09-16-18 10:09 AM
    yes that is what i need
    Okay. I wasn't understanding what your problem was.

From the other thread, download the 10.3.2 OS linked in Conite's post.

If you have the STL100-1 model Z10, then a 10.3.3 autoloader will not work because it's not compatible with your device.
    09-16-18 08:46 PM