Yes, yes, yes I know the title is hard to believe but bear with me here!

Hi, my name is Aaron. I am new to Crackberry and just decided that I would share my story!

I am in my early 20's and currently going to college. I know that this sounds like I don't really need a phone for work that uses a HUB or anything of the sort, but I do like to keep organized and I use email. A lot. I love that the Z10 gives you the best of work and play. Right at your fingertips.

So! Let's get started shall we?

I am a very passionate phone user. I use phones for around 3 years until I even think about getting a new one. So finding one that I cant live without is imperative for me.

The BlackBerry Curve was my first ever phone that I had all to myself. I was so excited that I used it for 4 years until I realized that there was something called a touch screen and 3G. I proceeded to acquire a my touch 4G from HTC, which I used religiously for the next 3 years. THEN it was decision time.

Of course I used an apple product in my time with the my touch. Who hasn't. Whether it is an ipod nano or an iphone almost all of us have been in some sort of contact with Apple. So I decided to try out an iphone 4. I mean why not right? It was a safe bet. That was the issue! It was so boring. I already new how to use it. There was nothing new. It was just. Eh. So I went ahead and sold it on gazelle.

Next! I tried the HTC 8x. Beautiful phone. I thought for sure. This would be my phone for the next 3 years! But wait. Could I live with it that long? No notification light, no hub, the live tiles were cool but the colors got so monotone and boring, there was no removable battery or SD card, the apps sucked, the camera was subpar. No no no not so fast! I returned it and got.. you guessed it. A Z10.

Best decision I have ever made. Coming from a "Kid" this phone is perfect for me and my needs. It balances work and play effortlessly. This is the phone that I will be using for the next 3 years. I can say it with confidence. AND I can also say that my next phone with also be a BlackBerry. And most likely so will my next.

BlackBerry brought something new to the table. This phone is fun to use. I love being a part of a growing platform and a growing community. I will grow with this phone, just like bb10 is still working out its kinks.

If any of you are wondering, I have had one restart in the time I have owned the phone and my battery life is awesome. With moderate use, I get around 10-13 hours out of it. Love this phone.

PS: definitely respect android, application and windows phones. They are all great products. They just couldn't make me buy in like BlackBerry could.

PS2: I hope all of you enjoyed reading this and it doesn't waste anyone's time. Just thought I would share with my fellow berrys!
    05-24-13 02:18 AM

Hi, my name is Aaron. I am new to Crackberry and just decided that I would share my story!

I am in my early 20's and currently going to college. I know that this sounds like I don't really need a phone for work that uses a HUB or anything of the sort, but I do like to keep organized and I use email. A lot. I love that the Z10 gives you the best of work and play. Right at your fingertips.

I am a very passionate phone user. I use phones for around 3 years until I even think about getting a new one. So finding one that I cant live without is imperative for me.

The BlackBerry Curve was my first ever phone that I had all to myself. I was so excited that I used it for 4 years until I realized that there was something called a touch screen and 3G. I proceeded to acquire a my touch 4G from HTC, which I used religiously for the next 3 years. THEN it was decision time.

Of course I used an apple product in my time with the my touch. Who hasn't. Whether it is an ipod nano or an iphone almost all of us have been in some sort of contact with Apple. So I decided to try out an iphone 4. I mean why not right? It was a safe bet. That was the issue! It was so boring. I already new how to use it. There was nothing new. It was just. Eh. So I went ahead and sold it on gazelle.

Next! I tried the HTC 8x. Beautiful phone. I thought for sure. This would be my phone for the next 3 years! But wait. Could I live with it that long? No notification light, no hub, the live tiles were cool but the colors got so monotone and boring, there was no removable battery or SD card, the apps sucked, the camera was subpar. No no no not so fast! I returned it and got.. you guessed it. A Z10.

Best decision I have ever made. Coming from a "Kid" this phone is perfect for me and my needs. It balances work and play effortlessly. This is the phone that I will be using for the next 3 years. I can say it with confidence. AND I can also say that my next phone with also be a BlackBerry. And most likely so will my next.

BlackBerry brought something new to the table. This phone is fun to use. I love being a part of a growing platform and a growing community. I will grow with this phone, just like bb10 is still working out its kinks.

If any of you are wondering, I have had one restart in the time I have owned the phone and my battery life is awesome. With moderate use, I get around 10-13 hours out of it. Love this phone.

PS: definitely respect android, application and windows phones. They are all great products. They just couldn't make me buy in like BlackBerry could.

PS2: I hope all of you enjoyed reading this and it doesn't waste anyone's time. Just thought I would share with my fellow berrys!
    Welcome Kid.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 02:23 AM
    Love your choice, your story and your enthusiasm
    05-24-13 02:28 AM
    Glad you like it.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 03:08 AM
    I enjoyed reading that. Good to have you.
    05-24-13 03:15 AM
    Pearl 9700 9900 z10

I'm 24 now, love me BlackBerry

Glad you like it OP, awesome to see other youthful enthusiasm for the device

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 03:18 AM
    I am 18 and I pass to blackberry love this company

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 03:22 AM
    Awesome, enjoy your brand new Blackberry phone and the new era that follows

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 04:39 AM
    Early twenties?

Late teens tuning in here.

I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest regular here.

Posted via Dec Alpha C
    05-24-13 06:17 AM
    Side load the latest version of Instagram a must have.

Toronto Maple Leafs Fan BBM Channel C0001D318
    05-24-13 06:37 AM
    Early twenties?

Posted via Dec Alpha C
    I might be even younger

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 07:32 AM

Welcome to Crackberry...

10,000th word that came to mind on CB...
    05-24-13 07:52 AM
    I'm in my early 20's as well and go to college and have a BlackBerry... In other words you are not alone. I also had BBs before the z10, first BB I had was the 9700 in 2010

9700 ===> 9780 ===> T-Mobile G2x ===>9900 ===> Samsung Galaxy S3 ===> z10
    05-24-13 08:06 AM
    My 13 year old son WAS on the Iphone 4 until he got a hold of my Z10. .....

I was tired of him grabbing mine all the time so we let him UPGRADE.

Pretty impressive to win over a young teenager who has ALWAYS used Apple products.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 08:11 AM
    Being in your early twenties does not make you a youngster. Go play in the sandbox...youngster. Kids these days...oh wait the OP is not even a kid anymore...must be a geezer off his medication. The preceding brought to you by #$)($$CARRIER LOST)$$$#))

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    05-24-13 08:20 AM
    Welcome to the crackberry family!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 08:30 AM
    This is a cool post.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 08:34 AM
    Early twenties?

Posted via Dec Alpha C
    Nah I'm 15 so I think I take the cake for this forum, I love my BlackBerry, I use all the time for Email, for my little "Business" I guess.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 08:49 AM
    OutF***ingStanding. Reading that was far from a wast of time OP.
    05-24-13 08:52 AM
    Good job kid! Welcome

Posted via CB10 powered by BB10
    05-24-13 09:03 AM
    I myself got the Z10 after using iOS and Android. I had the iPhone 3gs and I agree, it got boring fast. It was so simple to use, there wasn't much enjoyment. Then I switched to Android. I used the Samsung Infuse (worst variation of Galaxy phone EVER). When my contract was up, I heard about the Z10, so I took the plunge. I love my first Blackberry. It does what I want it to, and I have a few sideloaded apps too. I'm a 20 year old college kid, by the way

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 09:09 AM
    I have gone back and forth between IOS devices both tablets and phones. I love my bb products. Im replying to this via my playbook while on the train. Ipad is in my backpack.
    05-24-13 09:34 AM
    I have gone back and forth between IOS devices both tablets and phones. I love my bb products. Im replying to this via my playbook while on the train. Ipad is in my backpack.
    As the OP implied, iOS is boring. I don't have a cel phone, but my family has both the Playbook and the Ipad. I can't stand to use Ipad, it's just so basic, and is really a dumbed down OS with such an old feel with that home button. Honestly, it frustrating to use that I won't touch it unless I have to. The adults in the house use the Playbook, and the kids use the Ipad to play their games.
    05-24-13 09:56 AM
    no better time than now to berry berry young berry user
    05-24-13 10:00 AM
    Thanks guys! I'm honestly happy to be a part of the BlackBerry movement! Thanks for the replies haha.

Definitely shows how much of a community feel Crackberry has. Love it! It's cool to know that I ain't the only youngster!

I am a bit of a newbie with the phone but I do have a few side loaded apps on it, to whoever asked that Q but yeah! I thoroughly enjoy this phone. Do not regret it one bit!

Did not expect this many responses to be honest but I'm happy to hear you guys liked the story. Maybe I'll tell another in 7 years haha thanks everyone!
    05-24-13 11:43 AM
35 12