If so, do you mind testing something for me?
    I just recently updated to a leak, and something I've noticed that I can not play a youtube video when my screen goes black. I know some of you may say "well if the phone is asleep it should be asleep" I understand, but that is not the case here. I recall being able to play a whole youtube video, my phone automatically turning off the screen (or going to sleep) and the video would not be interrupted.

I enjoy listening to music through youtube, whether I watch the video or not, I listen to the video. I enjoy the "playlist" that people create for some of the artists of my liking. That is why I use youtube for "listening"

Anywho, back to the original request, anyone on stock t-mobile; can you please confirm that you can play playlist and let your phone go to sleep automatically, and continue hearing without the youtube video being interrupted? Give it like 2-3 minutes before the song/video stops, that is how long it takes for the video to actually stop. This is by the way on desktop mode of youtube... m.youtube still lets me listen to youtube un-interrupted!
    05-13-13 12:23 AM
    up until an hour ago i was on stock att and was able to do this. i have not tried since. but i can confirm that on 10.0.10.116 on att you could do it
    05-13-13 12:49 AM
    up until an hour ago i was on stock att and was able to do this. i have not tried since. but i can confirm that on 10.0.10.116 on att you could do it
    On desktop mode correct? Just so we're all on the same page.

Thanks so much for your input.

:>

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 01:30 AM
    I'm on 10.1.0.1762 and it's way better than stock T-Mobile, and YouTube doesn't shut off. I can even press the Lock button on top to turn the screen off, and the video still plays.

What leak are you on? The one I'm on is awesome and I haven't had any reboots or problems whatsoever. If you're familiar with the installation process of leaks, I really recommend this one (it also lets you download Skype in BlackBerry World).
    05-13-13 01:36 AM
    On desktop mode correct? Just so we're all on the same page.

Thanks so much for your input.

:>

Posted via CB10
    Both desktop and mobile YouTube websites

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 07:10 AM
    Lame, I was afraid of this. I figured with newer 'battery saving' features they eventually 'fix' this behavior with an update.

I need to roll back. I'm on 1726 leak

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 10:20 AM
    I reverted back to stock os, and same behavior. I can leave a video playing on mobile YouTube whole screen locked but when I play on desktop version I cannot play video even if I swipe up to go to the hub it stops playing

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 03:15 PM