Hello guys...

Just a question... Are you happy with your bbz10 or z10 ..few months ago i asked my two friends to go for bb z10 it was awesome phone. However, made by cheap plastic body and heating up like anything ...

They already give up and changed another phones .. I do have bbz10, but i am not happy as well.

What you guys say .. You like it, or just you have to use it because you bought it ..

What if your friend asked your opinion while they are planing to buy a new phone...will you recommend bb ..

I love it ,, just for email..
    04-22-14 10:28 PM
    I love the software, but hate all the bugs that it has, if it got rid of all the bugs, it would be very good.
    Hardware wise, it still has some catching to do.
    04-22-14 10:31 PM
    Got a Q10, Z10, and Z30 and equally like all three and have not had much issues with bugs.
    Are you happy with your BB Z10, Q10, or Z30?-img_20140327_165106.jpg

Posted with my Z30 on Verizon from Philly
    04-22-14 10:34 PM
    Z30 is amazing, the only issue is the ****ty text messaging /bbm / Facebook loading times, and lag. It happens on my q5, z30 and z10.
    And my friends bb10 too.

The z30 is much quicker than the others though, and build quality is second to none.
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-22-14 10:35 PM
    So that's how the Q5 get left out hmm

BM title.
    04-22-14 10:35 PM
    My friend was playing game on his Z10 .. it was hardly 2 feet distance from the floor... and Z10 converted into broken glass and edges.
    04-22-14 11:03 PM
    My friend was playing game on his Z10 .. it was hardly 2 feet distance from the floor... and Z10 converted into broken glass and edges.
    I guess he didn't have a screen protector on it. I've dropped every BB10 model and no more than a slight scratch every time. Even my Q10 with no screen protector looks mint after several months of use. I am very happy with the BlackBerry 10 devices and so are the numerous other friends and family that have one. Only hardware issue I've come across is a faulty volume button on a friend's Z10. Every platform has their issues especially bugs. Nothing is perfect.

Update: May 14th. I was talking to my friend recently and he mentioned his Z10 volume button fixed itself!
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by NtotheK; 05-14-14 at 12:28 PM.
    04-22-14 11:18 PM
    I love my Z 10. I must be a lucky guy because I have never had problems with any BlackBerry I've ever owned. I admit that I'm not the power user that some of you are, but I have enjoyed my BlackBerry phones from my first one - an 8100 - until today. If I have any complaints it is that there is not a call blocking app that allows you to pick which numbers to block (actually, that really irritates me!) and I wish battery life was a bit better.
    04-23-14 09:00 AM
    I love my Z10, i know the softwere is new and it will be more perfect with the time, and i would like more support with natives applications in BBW.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 09:07 AM
    Hello guys...

Just a question... Are you happy with your bbz10 or z10 ..few months ago i asked my two friends to go for bb z10 it was awesome phone. However, made by cheap plastic body and heating up like anything ...

They already give up and changed another phones .. I do have bbz10, but i am not happy as well.

What you guys say .. You like it, or just you have to use it because you bought it ..

What if your friend asked your opinion while they are planing to buy a new phone...will you recommend bb ..

I really like my Z10. I don't have lag issues or reboots. The 10.2.1 software makes the phone great for communication. The keyboard is amazing. I don't think it is all made of cheap plastic. It is a very sturdy phone, and very well made.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    04-23-14 10:01 AM
    I'm very happy with the Z10 except for the battery life.

Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    04-23-14 10:05 AM
    Couldn't be more happy with my Z10's speed, size, memory and keyboard that I can't praise enough, fy hoff ff�n symudol yw y BlackBerry Z10.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2234
    04-23-14 10:11 AM
    I have the Q10 (my least favorite- due to the screen size)- The Z10 and the Z30. I love the rubber back of the Z10 and how light it is. I do not like the back of the Z30 and I think it is heavier than the Z10. I wish the Z30 had the Z10 back-door- other than that, I love the OS, I have not experience any bugs (at least for what I use my device for). So, to answer your questions- yes I would recommend it to my family and friends. I am very happy with my devices. The Z30 is my daily driver of them all.
    04-23-14 10:21 AM
    I have the Q10 (my least favorite- due to the screen size)- The Z10 and the Z30. I love the rubber back of the Z10 and how light it is. I do not like the back of the Z30 and I think it is heavier than the Z10. I wish the Z30 had the Z10 back-door- other than that, I love the OS, I have not experience any bugs (at least for what I use my device for). So, to answer your questions- yes I would recommend it to my family and friends. I am very happy with my devices. The Z30 is my daily driver of them all.
    Kind of interesting. From my observations on here I've noticed that most people like the feel of the Z30 back more than the Z10's. And yes, the Z30 is quite heavy for a smartphone.
    04-23-14 10:24 AM
    Hello guys...

I have Q10 and Z30. I'm very happy with Q10, but I still miss certain features from Bold9930 such as just typing a password from a lock screen and etc., though. Z30 is awesome, but I'm not a virtual keyboard guy. My son loves it, though.
    04-23-14 10:28 AM
    I absolutely love my z10, best phone ever, what bugs yall talking about? I'm on 10.2.1 smooth like a mother

Posted via CB10
    nuangel2 likes this.
    04-23-14 10:34 AM
    I have a Z10, Q10 and Z30. I definitely love the Z30 the most. The battery life, the sound quality, the build quality. It's just an amazing all round phone and it never lags or slows down. If BlackBerry brings out a Quad-core 1080P phone with a 13MP Sony camera sensor later this year I'm going to be all over it. Both 10.3 and 10.3.1 which should be out by the end of the year should just be icing on the cake. Heck even if a new all touch phone doesn't come out before the end of the year I'm super happy with my Z30 and 10.3 will make it into an all new phone I'm sure.

I can definitely understand why some people weren't entirely happy with the Z10 though. The build quality is a little lower and the speaker isn't as good as the Q10 or Z30. Hopefully BlackBerry brings out any new phone with great all round quality like the Z30.
    04-23-14 10:38 AM
    I absolutely love my z10, best phone ever, what bugs yall talking about? I'm on 10.2.1 smooth like a mother

Posted via CB10
    I've always had some bugs but nothing serious. Just annoying little things. Sometimes my BBM groups make a noise when I have them all set on silent. Sometimes when I'm typing and do the swipe to delete gesture, it won't delete the word; it will just add more letters on. I have to close and open the keyboard for it to go away.
    04-23-14 10:38 AM
    I've had the Z10 for over a year now, the Q10 since May and the Z30 since October and luckily, I've never experienced the bugs that have afflicted some users (apart from occasional double typing on the Q10). I've got to say that I've been very happy with all three devices, but if I could only keep one it would the Z30 for its superior build quality and awesome battery life.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 10:50 AM
    I really like my Z10. I don't have lag issues or reboots. The 10.2.1 software makes the phone great for communication. The keyboard is amazing. I don't think it is all made of cheap plastic. It is a very sturdy phone, and very well made. I nicked a corner. The back is plastic. Overall it has much better build quality than Samsung in my opinion.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    It's definitely not plastic. The body is a black painted metal.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd and Paisley Pirate like this.
    04-23-14 10:54 AM
    Absolutely in love with my Z10s. Holding out for the next of the Z series. Probably going to skip the Z30 unless it goes on sale...

What happens in Vegas...
    04-23-14 11:05 AM
    For a young os....YES is so damn great!!!
    Hope BlackBerry keep supporting it and make it known by all consumers in the world

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 11:21 AM
    I like it. I feel like it's a great mix of functionality and just enough user interface to keep me learning. I know a lot if people say it's complicated but to me it's a good complication.

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.
    Alvin Loh likes this.
    04-23-14 11:34 AM
    I love my Z10. I love the look and feel of the hardware. And I love 10.2.1. I'm very happy with this device.

Posted via CB10
    nuangel2 likes this.
    04-23-14 11:37 AM
    I've always had some bugs but nothing serious. Just annoying little things. Sometimes my BBM groups make a noise when I have them all set on silent. Sometimes when I'm typing and do the swipe to delete gesture, it won't delete the word; it will just add more letters on. I have to close and open the keyboard for it to go away.
    I've had the alert bug too.

Yes I'm happy with my Z30 mostly.
    ajst222 likes this.
    04-23-14 11:47 AM
170 123 ...