Last week I vented about BlackBerry going twitter on us and that it not a platform to announce updates or to keep us informed of their schedule. Over the last few days we've had official updates and memos that even include what the update will help and change. I also saw an official beginning of March release in the USA and an official mid March release for whatsapp.... Did I just slap blackberry into place? ..... I think so!

Time to get me my Z10... Oh wait I've been on a waiting list for 3 weeks in Toronto

R Field and ibpluto like this.
    02-28-13 07:09 PM
    Yeah, exactly. I'm sure Thorsten specifically filtered through thousands of tweets just to see yours and go "Oh look, this random guy makes sense. We should listen to Him." it's not like they have thousands of beta testers within the company, carrier feedback, error collection policies. Nope, all changes are thanks to you.

Should we also thank you for our existence? Have some humility, you reek of arrogance.
    02-28-13 07:12 PM
    Lol @ the OP

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 07:16 PM
    I wish there was fail button.
    02-28-13 07:17 PM
    hahaha.....
    02-28-13 07:27 PM
    get back on there, and start biotching about a new tablet .......
    02-28-13 07:31 PM
    Yeah, exactly. I'm sure Thorsten specifically filtered through thousands of tweets just to see yours and go "Oh look, this random guy makes sense. We should listen to Him." it's not like they have thousands of beta testers within the company, carrier feedback, error collection policies. Nope, all changes are thanks to you.

Should we also thank you for our existence? Have some humility, you reek of arrogance.
    Rotflmao I love you XD
    02-28-13 07:32 PM

+ 100

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 07:35 PM
    Last week I vented about BlackBerry going twitter on us and that it not a platform to announce updates or to keep us informed of their schedule. Over the last few days we've had official updates and memos that even include what the update will help and change. I also saw an official beginning of March release in the USA and an official mid March release for whatsapp.... Did I just slap blackberry into place? ..... I think so!

Time to get me my Z10... Oh wait I've been on a waiting list for 3 weeks in Toronto

Lame...
    02-28-13 07:35 PM
    I didn't put you in your place like InvalidUser0510 did. You can thank me now.
    02-28-13 07:40 PM
    Okay yes it was just a joke... Not for a second did I think anyone even read my vent. I was only proud that blackberry decided to release quite a bit of info which is rare from the past.

My playbook just put me in my place. As soon as I posted that, the thing froze for the first time since I've had it (over a year) . The app and ui froze up.. Probably hasn't been turned off or restarted in two months or just didn't like my cocky thread

Sorry
    02-28-13 07:48 PM
    Yes OP, only blackberry heard your cry.

They are changing their culture there slowly, give it time. Things are still changing
    02-28-13 07:49 PM
    Okay yes it was just a joke... Not for a second did I think anyone even read my vent. I was only proud that blackberry decided to release quite a bit of info which is rare from the past.

My playbook just put me in my place. As soon as I posted that, the thing froze for the first time since I've had it (over a year) . The app and ui froze up.. Probably hasn't been turned off or restarted in two months or just didn't like my cocky thread

Sorry
    Hahahahaha...karma.
    02-28-13 07:50 PM
    Let's chalk that up to bad vibes from all the people who couldn't figure out the joke in the first 20 seconds...
    02-28-13 07:50 PM
    That's karma for ya...lol
    02-28-13 07:51 PM
    What the $%## is biotching?
    02-28-13 07:56 PM
    LOL this thread is ...

you missed out the "t"... he said: "Biotching". Pronounce the Bi as "bee" ....
    02-28-13 07:58 PM
    Man....Give the OP a break... we are all excited about the release and hope that all of our feedback will get incorporated....some day!!

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:02 PM
    Thank you OP! Even if it was not just you, I'm sure that everyone venting collectively makes things happen. Only problem I have is I actually did not get any update because even though I have a phone that I bought outright my carrier decided not to release any update at the same time as everyone else.

Anyway, my rant. Keep up the good work!
    02-28-13 08:06 PM
    I'm quite excited that another update 10.1 is coming in 3 or 4 weeks... Apparently it's in carrier testing right now
    03-01-13 08:24 AM