Yeah I know there has been a alot of threads regarding this issue but nothing solved me I tried all the possible ways out there. Let me explain what are the things that i've gone. I tried security wipe on my z10 and then things became worse.
    These are the things That I've tried
    1) I downloaded autoloader from this https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...lhqX0I1T2xoak0
    but it always showing me only one thing i.e connecting to the bootromsee following Screenshot )
    www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 don't mad on me for new thread please read and help me Out-3.jpg
    2) I tried reloading with BB link but it keep on showing me to reset device (see following screenshot)
    www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 don't mad on me for new thread please read and help me Out-3.jpg
    Though I tried to reset phone it is not working.Though i'm pressing power button on the top for more than one minute also nothing is happening. I'm unable to turn it off. When I'm connecting to my pc it is showing the error message on my BB screen after some time it went off and nothing happening...

Please help me Out from this issue and i'm on My BB Z10 STL-100-4
    01-09-17 08:17 AM
    With the autoloader running, waiting to connect to boot rom, reboot your device. It should catch. You may need to do this a few times. Be patient each time.

DTEK60 / Z30
    VijayMihiran likes this.
    01-09-17 08:35 AM
    As Conite has pointed out, this procedure is a "correct timing" issue sometimes. Be patient and try several times before the reboot "catches" the bootloader. I have had times where it took 4-5 trys before it works. Good luck!
    VijayMihiran likes this.
    01-09-17 08:41 AM
    Take out your battery out, connect to pc when it said connecting to bootroom, put the battery back

Posted via CB10
    VijayMihiran likes this.
    01-09-17 08:43 AM
    With the autoloader running, waiting to connect to boot rom, reboot your device. It should catch. You may need to do this a few times. Be patient each time.

DTEK60 / Z30
    How to reboot my device??
    01-09-17 09:25 AM
    How to reboot my device??
    Hold down the power button until it reboots.
    01-09-17 09:27 AM
    I tried but nothing is happening.... though i'm holding it, it is not reboting it's just turning off
    01-09-17 10:04 AM
    Hold down the power button until it reboots.
    I tried but nothing is happening.... though i'm holding it, it is not reboting it's just turning off
    01-09-17 10:05 AM
    Then turn it back on.
    01-09-17 10:05 AM
    As Conite has pointed out, this procedure is a "correct timing" issue sometimes. Be patient and try several times before the reboot "catches" the bootloader. I have had times where it took 4-5 trys before it works. Good luck!
    How to reboot my device??I tried holding power buttonn but nothing is happening.... though i'm holding it, it is not reboting it's just turning off after certain period of time though if you are not pressing the power button also
    01-09-17 10:12 AM
    Then turn it back on.
    though i'm holding it or not doesn't matters it's just turning off after certain period of time though if you are not pressing the power button also.....
    I tried truning it on and removing battery for several times I gues like 50-60 times but connecting to bootrom is constant
    01-09-17 10:16 AM
    How to reboot my device??I tried holding power buttonn but nothing is happening.... though i'm holding it, it is not reboting it's just turning off after certain period of time though if you are not pressing the power button also
    Normally when you hold the power button down for 12-15 seconds, you will see the LED blink red. When, and only when that happens you release the power button and the reboot begins. If you have done this and nothing happens, then I would recommend that you remove the battery and replace it as you are starting the autoloader from your PC. Again, this is a timing issue and may take several tries.
    01-09-17 10:19 AM
    Are you sure download the correct autoloader?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 02:40 PM
    Are you sure download the correct autoloader?

Posted via CB10
    yeah i'm pretty sure about the autoloader (look at the screen shot). if possible could you post the link of an autoloader for my bb z10 stl-100 -4
    01-09-17 10:40 PM
    Guys any other methods... ???
    01-10-17 05:27 AM

DTEK60 / Z30
    I tried a lot around 100 times. but still the auto loader showing connecting what I have to do now. Its been a week that i was not using my phone and i don't have another one to use
    01-12-17 12:36 AM
    I tried a lot around 100 times. but still the auto loader showing connecting what I have to do now. Its been a week that i was not using my phone and i don't have another to use. please help me out
    01-12-17 12:37 AM
    Try doing it from another pc? Make sure BlackBerry Link drivers are properly installed.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 01:24 AM
    Yeah I know there has been a alot of threads regarding this issue but nothing solved me I tried all the possible ways out there. Let me explain what are the things that i've gone. I tried security wipe on my z10 and then things became worse.
    These are the things That I've tried
    1) I downloaded autoloader from this https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...lhqX0I1T2xoak0
    but it always showing me only one thing i.e connecting to the bootromsee following Screenshot )
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	415544
    2) I tried reloading with BB link but it keep on showing me to reset device (see following screenshot)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	415545
    Though I tried to reset phone it is not working.Though i'm pressing power button on the top for more than one minute also nothing is happening. I'm unable to turn it off. When I'm connecting to my pc it is showing the error message on my BB screen after some time it went off and nothing happening...

Please help me Out from this issue and i'm on My BB Z10 STL-100-4
    Try doing it on another pm or laptop. I also face the same problem. I connected my phone with wall charger and after an hour green led starts and then I connect my phone with another pc (BlackBerry link installed) then reload then software. Ensure that your pc is connected with Internet.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-17 09:01 AM
    Instead of holding the power button, just prest it once...... press and release the button instantly.
    01-28-17 04:57 PM
    Instead of holding the power button, just prest it once...... press and release the button instantly.
    01-28-17 06:22 PM