Really? How about doing some research before you post next time...

BlackBerry Z10 sales lower than expected, analysts say | Technology | guardian.co.uk

BlackBerry launches Z10 in India amid claims of poor sales | ZDNet

BlackBerry projected to miss big on Z10 sales:

Don't believe everything your heart tells you - and especially don't believe when you hear BBRY teling the world it's doing better than it has ever done on the release of the Z10.
    Lol ya I believe you, of course it's true, one of the report is coming from BGR. They're known for their BlackBerry love.

Posted via CB10 #Z10
    meganVee likes this.
    02-26-13 06:23 AM
    Stores are ordering very limited inventory because the Z10 isn't selling -- I was @ FS the day they were released. I was there at 4pm and they had not sold one as of yet that day. Same thing at Koodo where I got mine
    Here we go again. Someone says, "X must be happening everywhere because this is my experience with my two friends, the store I visited". My stats prof must be rolling over in his grave.

So - on the weekend, I went to a Best Buy mobility opening because they had Z10 on special as part of the store opening promo. Sold out. I went across the hall to the Bell store. They had them, but they were selling fast. In another mall, I saw people buying them in several stores as I walked by. In another mall, I went to Rogers. Sold out.

My experience is completely different than yours.

One analyst absolutely did reduce his estimate. He also likely assumed worldwide availability for the quarter. And it wasn't available worldwide.

BBRY has not sold a lot of these things to date.
    How many have they sold? Seen BBRY's internal sales figures have you?
    meganVee likes this.
    02-26-13 07:30 AM
    Lol ya I believe you, of course it's true, one of the report is coming from BGR. They're known for their BlackBerry love.

Posted via CB10 #Z10
    Even that conflicts. The only numbers that will be worth looking at in the end are the official ones. In the meantime, they're all over the place

BlackBerry Z10 sales: Z10 outselling iPhone 5, Galaxy S III at Glentel | BGR
    BlackBerry 10 sales faster-than-expected: CEO Thorsten Heins | News | Tech | Toronto Sun
    02-26-13 07:38 AM
    You do realize that all these stories come back to only two analysts as a source, right?

Analysts that have terrible track record I should say. Somewhere in the 44% accuracy range.

Really? How about doing some research before you post next time...

BlackBerry Z10 sales lower than expected, analysts say | Technology | guardian.co.uk

BlackBerry launches Z10 in India amid claims of poor sales | ZDNet

BlackBerry projected to miss big on Z10 sales:

Don't believe everything your heart tells you - and especially don't believe when you hear BBRY teling the world it's doing better than it has ever done on the release of the Z10.
    02-26-13 08:20 AM
29 12