Have you guys seen this on the Journal?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...960205832.html

My migration from the Bold to the Z10 was seamless, email, contacts, notes, media, and all. Guess I lucked out!?

Posted via ZB10
    07-24-13 12:55 AM
    Not letting me read the Journal unless i Subscribe
    07-24-13 01:00 AM
    Luckily I'm a good mood tonight. I'll let you mooch off my subscription. Lol

Transferring Information to a New BlackBerry

Q: Has anyone found a way to transfer saved emails, saved calendar entries and saved memos from older BlackBerrys like the Bold, to the new Q10? I am told by Verizon sales staff that only contacts can be transferred.A: The new Q10 and Z10 are based on an entirely different operating system and are a break with the past, so transfers are limited. According to a BlackBerry spokesman, a program called BlackBerry Link will transfer over memos and calendar entries saved to your old device, or your computer, but not locally saved emails. However, he said, emails stored in a cloud account can reappear when you link the new phone to that same cloud account.Q: You recently reviewed new Intel chips that greatly increased battery life in two laptops. Are these same chips likely to be showing up in tablets and smartphones?A: Most tablets and smartphones don't use laptop-grade Intel chips, but instead rely on chip designs from a competitor, ARM, which specializes in mobile devices. Various manufacturers produce ARM-based processors. The only tablets I know of that use Intel-laptop chips are Windows 8 tablets that are essentially hybrid laptops, like Microsoft's Surface Pro.-You can find Mossberg's Mailbox and my other columns athttp://walt.allthingsd.com. [email protected].

Exhibit B using Tapatalk
    07-24-13 01:04 AM