SOLVED!!!
    The telephone App is a personal app, therefore it has no access to the business phonebook, until you set the policy for private apps to access business contacts or (better) set access for RIM apps only.

---
    It seems that my BB balance on my z10 is working fine....but:
    My dial-list shows only the names of my personal contacts. The company contacts are ignored and the names are not shown - only the numbers. When i open the contacts within the "Dial-App" only the private contacts are shown.
    It makes no difference if i am in the personal area or company area of BB balance.

What do i have to to the show / use the company Contect in the dial app?
    Last edited by TNausE; 08-07-13 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Solved.....
    07-24-13 05:58 AM
    I don't have balance but I wish I could help you.
    07-26-13 04:44 AM
    Hey guys,

could it be that i am the only one having this problem??
    Is there no one who can tell me a reason why my phone app show only my personal adressbook instead of my business adrewss-book, even if i am in the business balance-mode...?

Please help...

It seems that my BB balance on my z10 is working fine....but:
    My dial-list shows only the names of my personal contacts. The company contacts are ignored and the names are not shown - only the numbers. When i open the contacts within the "Dial-App" only the private contacts are shown.
    It makes no difference if i am in the personal area or company area of BB balance.

What do i have to to the show / use the company Contect in the dial app?
    08-07-13 03:29 AM