Above all, security matters. Imessage could be vulnerable than bbm.

Posted via BlackBerry z10 (CB)
    This is funny. Didn't the DEA just say they cant intercept iMessages because of the level of encryption Apple uses?
    04-05-13 06:17 AM
    Again, Apple didn't invent the "App Store" concept either. That was around years before with Handango.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 07:23 AM
    Again, Apple didn't invent the "App Store" concept either. That was around years before with Handango.

Posted via CB10
    ...that was never built into any phone shipping, remember?

BB didn't 'invent' messaging too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    04-05-13 08:32 AM
    Thats like saying "wow really BB".....we now have facetime on BBM? Who came out with a facetime feature first?
    There is always 2 sides to a coin no matter how you slice and dice it....
    People just have preferences and will defend it....got to take both sides fairly....evenly...
    I hate BB and I hate Apple, but use both....what gives.....
    04-05-13 08:48 AM
    Can’t we all be exited that Apple, Google, Samsung, HTC, FaceBook, MS & Blackberry are all trying to one up each other?

It’s a win win for all of us, even if you’re allegiance (in this case BBRY) is with one particular company. The original Iphone and subsequent iterations forced BBRY to react. Android has forced Apple to improve and now Blackberry is trying to push everyone to get up to snuff particularly in the security area.

We all carry the world in our pockets w/ near instant communication to anyone in the world. These are good things... well except that Facebook phone, ugh.
    04-05-13 09:09 AM
    Your so right on that part, and the part that sucks is that iphone users are gonna say that no other phone has that when blackberry has had it for a while now.
    Who cares who did it first? It's who does it with better execution that's important.
    04-05-13 09:16 AM
    All these fanboys are cracking me up...... stop with the technicalities already. The truth is, every mobile ecosystem shares/steals ideas from one another. So iMessage was influenced by BBM....who cares. The Z10 was obviously influenced by the iPhone. "Innovation" works both ways, and is always a case-by-case basis as to what innovation truly is.

Besides, until BB starts taking away the Apple and Android marketshare (in the US), then BBM is null and void due to the lack of people possessing BBM. It doesn't matter how awesome/innovative BBM is if there isn't anyone on it. I don't know a single person besides myself that owns/uses a BB device anymore. However, I'm pretty sure if I used an iPhone, I'd have absolutely ZERO problems finding multiple iMessage users.
    pels_17 likes this.
    04-05-13 10:16 AM
    This is funny. Didn't the DEA just say they cant intercept iMessages because of the level of encryption Apple uses?
    Yes. See link:
    iClarified - Apple News - DEA Intelligence Note Reports It's 'Impossible to Intercept iMessages'

Or you can just read my sig.
    04-05-13 11:13 AM
133 ... 456