I have yet to come across anyone that would but i never said i was the center of the world. my point is, sure i would love a physical keyboard because I was used to them before I even got my first BlackBerry (9800), with the Treo and the Moto Q. However, quality is a factor as the Treo's keyboard was too plasticky and the Moto Q is more like the Q10's keyboard. If the Typo is going to start breaking after 72 hours (look at Kevin's situation) then to answer the OP: No, i would not want a Typo style keyboard on my BBRY. There's a big difference between that apple and this orange.
    True, but a typo made by blackberry should be as reliable as a Q10 I think. Blackberry is way more experienced than typo in doing keyboards.
    01-13-14 09:39 PM
    That's a good question. I think I might buy it. The virtual keyboard is great but just not as rewarding to use in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 09:48 PM
    I type more on my Z10 than I did on my 9700. That mostly came from the fact that my fingers would hurt at the end of the day (typing so much on my 9700). It got to the point where I started shortening my responses to help give my fingers some relief.

Since getting the Z10, typing on glass has been a nice option, and my fingers don't hurt anymore. Plus, word prediction and flicking words has made typing a breeze on the Z10. I adapted quickly, and I type even more now.

As interesting as the idea of a Typo style keyboard case might be, I'm not interested in my fingers hurting anymore. I'll stick to the virtual keyboard.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
    01-13-14 10:12 PM
    I type more on my Z10 than I did on my 9700. That mostly came from the fact that my fingers would hurt at the end of the day (typing so much on my 9700). It got to the point where I started shortening my responses to help give my fingers some relief.

Since getting the Z10, typing on glass has been a nice option, and my fingers don't hurt anymore. Plus, word prediction and flicking words has made typing a breeze on the Z10. I adapted quickly, and I type even more now.

As interesting as the idea of a Typo style keyboard case might be, I'm not interested in my fingers hurting anymore. I'll stick to the virtual keyboard.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
    I think you should see a medic, because having fingers to hor that easly could be a problem when you get older, I wouldn't say that's normal, especialy because the 9700 didn't have the hardest keyboard so far.... Having a hand grip in the car helps to kill time, and work your hands and forearm. Just holding a pen and writing is way more stressfull on your hand and forearm than texing on a phone or computer
    01-13-14 10:18 PM
    True, but a typo made by blackberry should be as reliable as a Q10 I think. Blackberry is way more experienced than typo in doing keyboards.
    Well when you put it like that of course I would jump on that in a sec but I don't like the form factor, I would like it to see it more as a slider or of course the Q10. BBRY FTW.

Z10 STL100-3 using CB10 on 10.2.1
    01-13-14 10:39 PM
    NO! Z10/30 Superior to Clickety Clackity Keybord.
    01-13-14 10:46 PM
    Honestly.. No. It feels way too cheap.
    01-13-14 10:56 PM
    While I'm still waiting for a device with the screen size of the Z10 to have a physical keyboard, I don't think it would make sense for BlackBerry themselves, King of QWERTYs, to make that type of case for it's own products. They would be better off just offering people choice like they do now. Still waiting on the Z10 sized device with a vehicle keyboard though...
    01-13-14 11:05 PM
    Not at all, why would i not use the awesome keyboard of the Z10, blackberry should keep improving this keyboard because it is the future

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 11:05 PM
    no, can you imagine the protective case issues?
    01-13-14 11:08 PM
    So you want a counter suit? That is exactly what will happen when Blackberry attempts to do such. Is there any thought placed in the questions asked?

Like most people validated, the virtual keyboard on the Z10 and Z10 are just as real as a physical QWERTY board.
    Nharzhool likes this.
    01-13-14 11:43 PM
    The keyboard of a phone is not about d*ck measuring... is about what fits your needs better

you can be a little bit faster... but you can't text without looking at the phone, you can barely text while walking on the street, one handed texting isn't very strong either compared to physical, etc.... is not all about speed sometimes, because you can be slower in other a lot of situations...

Physical keyboard is superior in many ways, the same way virtual keyboard is superior in other many ways.

Bottom line is, for people that want/need a physical keyboard, they don't have device with a big screen and physical keyboard, and some people already showed interest in Typo keyboard, so that people exist, so there's money to be made
    How do you know how I type? Who said I type with one hand? Either using a qwerty for 12 years or my Z'd for a year, I have always typed with two thumbs.

The virtual keyboard has never been the problem, it's other manufacturers Virtual keyboard that is the problem....IMO, they are crap. Would I spend 100.00 for a qwerty case for my z'd?...Nope. Never thought I'd sway from a qwerty keyboard until I tried BlackBerry's . I also can type without looking at my phone...while walking down the street. You are correct, It's not always about speed....its about speed and accuracy. I personally get both from Blackberry's virtual keyboard.

Now if the question was "would I buy an iphone if they had a quality built keyboard case? " Probably not, but it would be one less issue I have with the iphone.

Posted via CB10
    extisis likes this.
    01-14-14 12:37 AM
    It will never happen as Blackberry Knows it will hurt the sales it's Q-series
    01-14-14 01:42 AM
    100 agree with this.

Posted by the inimitable Z10 handheld system
    01-14-14 02:12 AM
    100%.

Posted by the inimitable Z10 handheld system
    01-14-14 02:14 AM
    no, since buying Bold 9900 to try real keyboard i use it for text and E mails, i am useless at typing but make few mistakes on 9900 its is a brilliant phone. Z30 is used for films and games
    now.
    01-14-14 03:04 AM
    Despite all that has been said, i would vote for a slider keyboard case for z10/z30. Not something like the torch series, but a landscape style keyboard. I used to own an xperia X1 and totally fell in love with the keyboard style. Sadly, after capacitive screens are used in mobiles this form factor is no longer produced by phone makers. Maybe because it's a lesser popular form factor than other sliders idk. But really, if there's any 3rd party keyboard slider case for z10/z30 i would buy it in no time.
    01-14-14 04:57 AM
    I just read Kevin's post about wearing out his TYPO keyboard and wondered...

If BBRY made a keyboard case like TYPO for Z10 and/or Z30 would you buy one?

Perhaps someone at CrackBerry could create a poll please?

Z10 STL100-2 10.2.1.1925 DTAC 3G
    BBRY just should buy out TYPO.
    01-14-14 05:00 AM
    Absolutely not!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 05:14 AM
    Nope for me too!
    I would just get a Q10. Hahaha!

Subscribe to my channel "Mustard seed faith" @ C003C216D
    01-14-14 06:58 AM
    Am I the only person who hates the onscreen keyboard? Autocorrect sucks and fixes actual english words to other english words. If I wanted to type 'are' I would type 'are' but it thinks that when I type 'ate' I really meant 'are'. Annoying. I need BB to make a slider again!
    01-14-14 07:45 AM
    Am I the only person who hates the onscreen keyboard?
    possibly....
    01-14-14 07:54 AM
    In a word! No!!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 08:08 AM
    They should do it, this is why, as BlackBerry is short on publicity right now, they should put as much gimmicks as posible in the hands of the consumer let it be a keyboard with the name BlackBerry on it ,on iPhones, Samsung, or windows phones, let them experience what a true keyboard should be and from a manufacturer that make them best. Let the BlackBerry brand make it to the masses let them reconsider the BlackBerry brand again, let use it as a marketing tool. Right now there is no marketing at all. What can they loose with more exposure of the brand many people think is dead already. Doing this make give them the exposure they need and make some money while doing it. But please don't charge too much for it as is a marketing tool for exposure, let price it at $80 or below. The more people have it the better, then when they see BlackBerry they will recognize it. Then when is time to change phones they may think of BlackBerry as an alternative again.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925 on AT&T
    gng11 likes this.
    01-14-14 08:15 AM
    Well when you put it like that of course I would jump on that in a sec but I don't like the form factor, I would like it to see it more as a slider or of course the Q10. BBRY FTW.

Z10 STL100-3 using CB10 on 10.2.1
    I don't like the form factor either, I think it adds a lot of bulkiness
    01-14-14 08:49 AM
127 ... 23456