I have been contemplating getting a z10 I can get it pretty cheap or free at AT&T, I love the size of the phone.I currently have a LG optimus g, great phone but pretty big. I'd like to switch over but I would hate to lose any functionality. I'd like to be able to use android apps, but mainly I use candy crush and foxfi for tethering. actaually not having foxfi would probably be deal breaker. and it would be nice if google contacts worked
    05-21-14 09:57 AM
    I have been contemplating getting a z10 I can get it pretty cheap or free at AT&T, I love the size of the phone.I currently have a LG optimus g, great phone but pretty big. I'd like to switch over but I would hate to lose any functionality. I'd like to be able to use android apps, but mainly I use candy crush and foxfi for tethering. actaually not having foxfi would probably be deal breaker. and it would be nice if google contacts worked
    What "functionality " would you be worried about? BB10 phones will run the same Android apps, not sure about Google contacts tho as it probably uses Google services.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 10:05 AM
    It tethers Internet anyway and candy crush works. So I guess you're sorted

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 10:16 AM
    foxfi would be obsolete as the tethering is handled in stock settings. the google contacts would be synced easily.
    05-21-14 10:25 AM
    great. as far as tethering i'm talking about without purchasing the plan. might be a moot point. I seen this trend of ever enlarging cellphones STOP IT ALREADY. but i see that at&t might get the s4 mini which is the same size as the z10. and I might be getting a z10 thru work but it will be DoD locked down.
    05-21-14 10:26 AM
    I have about 80 of these waiting for our organizations new BB server. So I put my sim in one to try it out. and I was able to tether. I am not able to get on bbworld needs update I don't know if updating will throw a flag when this gets hooked in the BB server, as I said these will be DoD phones.
    05-22-14 10:46 AM