Alright so there's a few issues to talk about here, and if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated considering that blackberry help isn't much help.

So issue one, Facebook is still down, I'm on the Rogers network, say check your connection, well there isn't any issue with my connection. But again I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

Issue number two, no bnm video or voice. What's going on with that? It use to come and go and it's just gone, already done a battery pull done a couple phone restarts through the power button, nothing seems to work to bring them back, and I'm not feeling it necessarily to have to wipe and reload the phone from factory settings.

Finally the third issue, which maybe tied with issue number Two. The OS update to 10.0.85 again on the Rogers network, doesn't stick, every time you connect to link it says it needs to update, but this is the same when it's just the phone updating updating too.

Is anyone has any help to any of these issues please let me know thanks a lot everyone.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 11:25 AM
    Alright so there's a few issues to talk about here, and if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated considering that blackberry help isn't much help.

So issue one, Facebook is still down, I'm on the Rogers network, say check your connection, well there isn't any issue with my connection. But again I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.

Issue number two, no bnm video or voice. What's going on with that? It use to come and go and it's just gone, already done a battery pull done a couple phone restarts through the power button, nothing seems to work to bring them back, and I'm not feeling it necessarily to have to wipe and reload the phone from factory settings.

Finally the third issue, which maybe tied with issue number Two. The OS update to 10.0.85 again on the Rogers network, doesn't stick, every time you connect to link it says it needs to update, but this is the same when it's just the phone updating updating too.

Is anyone has any help to any of these issues please let me know thanks a lot everyone.

Posted via CB10
    1) Facebook is working for me.

2) Seems BBM video is down for some reason. Blackberry should send out a fix sometime if this is the case. It's not your phone that is the issue (hardware or software), this is something on Blackberry's end.

3) Have you deleted any apps that were initially on the Z10? (LinkedIN, Twitter, Box, Dropbox, Weather,etc.) If you did then this is the issue. You can't delete these as an OS update will just add them back. Create a junk folder and put all the unwanted apps there. Not the best solution but works fine for me.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-16-13 11:37 AM
    I'm Rogers as well and my Facebook has been down for a while as well. Cant help with other issues, no other BBM friends with z10

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 11:40 AM
    Cool, that actually helps with a couple things will definitely do the junk folder, will that stop the constant updating of the same update?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 11:44 AM
    Cool, that actually helps with a couple things will definitely do the junk folder, will that stop the constant updating of the same update?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it has with me. Even if I try to manually update the device it no longer asks me to download the same OS version update.
    04-16-13 11:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    Rogers will send out an "update" every time you delete Sportsnet, Rogers 1, Rogers TV etc. I got tired of the constant notices, so in stead of deleting those apps, I just created a folder and dragged the crap into it. No more constant update notices! Cheers!
    04-16-13 11:52 AM
    Rogers will send out an "update" every time you delete Sportsnet, Rogers 1, Rogers TV etc. I got tired of the constant notices, so in stead of deleting those apps, I just created a folder and dragged the crap into it. No more constant update notices! Cheers!
    Just did that, it worked, thanks for the advice guys, now if only FB would work and BBM video and voice too. Very frustrating. Hope the issue gets fixed soon

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 11:58 AM
    I know it sounds stupid but how do you create a file to drop the useless apps in? I thought I would figure it out but I cannot.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:03 PM
    simple hold on to an icon till it start wiggling then drag it onto anther icon then the folder will be created and asking you a name for it
    04-16-13 12:09 PM
    I know it sounds stupid but how do you create a file to drop the useless apps in? I thought I would figure it out but I cannot.

Posted via CB10
    Well to be honest I don't know how to create a blank file, however if you move one app icon over another one, it will open a Window that you can just drop it into and than you can name the file something you want like "Junk" or "Sports" or "Games" that's what I have done, it also helps organize everything for me. Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:10 PM
    Thanks. I was trying to create or figure out how to create an empty folder like Windows

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:11 PM
    Click and hold on an icon. When it starts to pulsate you can move the icon you don't want on to another one you don't want then it will create a folder. Name the folder junk, misc or whatever else you want to call it. Then you can add all the icons you don't want to see in that folder.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:13 PM
    I'm on Rogers and Facebook has been down yesterday and today. Still get messages/notifications, but the wall is down.
    04-16-13 12:31 PM
    Can you hide the "Junk" folder? I ask as my Vzw Z10 comes in tomorrow
    04-16-13 12:33 PM
    Can you hide the "Junk" folder? Iask as my Vzw Z10 comes in tomorrow
    Unfortunately, you can't hide any icons or folders yet. I hope an OS update brings this option. However, I leave that folder as my last icon on my last page and I hardly notice it.
    04-16-13 12:37 PM
    I'm on Rogers in Ontario and not having any issues with Facebook or BBM video chat. Do you have the "Allow video calls over mobile Network" option turned on?

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-16-13 12:39 PM
    I think this is the _first_ thread I have seen in a while now where someone has stated that they have an issue/issues with the Z10, asked for help and actually got help from all of the replies not ridiculed or insulted for having a problem, being frustrated and asking for help.

OP, I hope you resolve your issues (I'm not on facebook but my wife is and haven't heard anything about outages from her but she's on a curve so not sure if it might be BB10/app specific problem?) as for all of the other posters, thank you for restoring my faith in the CB community and rallying so quickly to help the OP.
    mset and kbz1960 like this.
    04-16-13 12:49 PM
    On rogers and my Facebook works fine however my bbm video is weird because i have one person available yet others not

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 01:04 PM
    No issue here

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-16-13 01:07 PM
    Yea cancel my last on bbm video all is well for me just one buddy had mobile turned off

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 01:10 PM
    So issue one, Facebook is still down: I know my facebook was acting up all last night and even this morning (everything but the newsfeed would load) but it all seems to be working now. It happened to me a couple of weeks ago as well, and just as quickly as it came it went away.

Issue number two, no bnm video or voice: Not sure how to help with this as mine is working and I am also on Rogers. Do you have the 4 little dots (BB logo) in the top corner of your screen next to the signal meter?

Finally the third issue, which maybe tied with issue number Two. The OS update to 10.0.85 again on the Rogers network, doesn't stick, every time you connect to link it says it needs to update, but this is the same when it's just the phone updating updating too: as previously mentioned and acknowledged, when you delete one of the "core" apps, it will push an update to reinstall the deleted app(s)

Posted via CB10
    Hope this helps.
    04-16-13 01:15 PM
    I'm on Telus and just noticed Facebook is down for me.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 01:16 PM
    I think this is the _first_ thread I have seen in a while now where someone has stated that they have an issue/issues with the Z10, asked for help and actually got help from all of the replies not ridiculed or insulted for having a problem, being frustrated and asking for help.

OP, I hope you resolve your issues (I'm not on facebook but my wife is and haven't heard anything about outages from her but she's on a curve so not sure if it might be BB10/app specific problem?) as for all of the other posters, thank you for restoring my faith in the CB community and rallying so quickly to help the OP.
    I think a big part of it has to do with how the OP approached the issues. Instead of bashing the device, threatening to leave and not asking for solutions, he presented some issues he was having and asked for help.
    ESCON, SDTRMG and kbz1960 like this.
    04-16-13 01:18 PM
    Check your bbm settings for allow BBM video over mobile network as someone already stated and remember that all your z10 contacts that you're trying to call have to have that enabled or have a wifi connection for voice on legacy devices

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 03:01 PM
    AT&T and my Facebook is down too

Posted via CB using my sexy Zee10
    04-16-13 03:08 PM
39 12