Someone asked me why their workspace contacts are not loading in their car's system once they connect their Z10's via bluetooth. Then I tried it myself and found out that it isnt showing up in my car as well. I have a Honda Civic '13. I thought it wasnt showing up just because my workspace is locked. But I tried starting from scratch, where in i connected my phone while my workspace is unlocked.

Is that some sort of a security settings?
    My contacts, emails, and calendars are synced with my Outlook. These are company's phones btw.
    Should we change anything on BES to make our contacts visible when we connect it in our car?

I dont know if it makes any sense. lol.
    01-09-14 09:46 AM
    Someone asked me why their workspace contacts are not loading in their car's system once they connect their Z10's via bluetooth. Then I tried it myself and found out that it isnt showing up in my car as well. I have a Honda Civic '13. I thought it wasnt showing up just because my workspace is locked. But I tried starting from scratch, where in i connected my phone while my workspace is unlocked.

Is that some sort of a security settings?
    My contacts, emails, and calendars are synced with my Outlook. These are company's phones btw.
    Should we change anything on BES to make our contacts visible when we connect it in our car?

I dont know if it makes any sense. lol.

If it is unlocked and still not showing, check with your IT dept to see if they have a policy active that prevents it
    01-09-14 11:06 AM
    Checked the policy. I dont know what is preventing it. But theres one that says Transfer Workspace Contacts using Bluetooth PBAP and HFP, and it is not enabled.
    01-09-14 12:06 PM
    Checked the policy. I dont know what is preventing it. But theres one that says Transfer Workspace Contacts using Bluetooth PBAP and HFP, and it is not enabled.
    From your wording, it seems it needs to be enabled? Have you requested it to be enabled?
    01-09-14 01:13 PM
    From your wording, it seems it needs to be enabled? Have you requested it to be enabled?
    figured. I tried allowing it and it worked. Thanks.
    AngryEdmontonian likes this.
    01-09-14 03:53 PM