Just to update - I found out it was a policy decision at work. No recourse to keep Z10. I ended up choosing the Galaxy Note 3. I've had it about 3 weeks now and I am still getting used to it. Although the migration from the Z10 to the Note 3 wasn't as bad a I thought it might be. I miss the Hub feature on the Z10. As a tool for work it fit all the requirements I needed for a SD card storage, MS Office and Adobe compatibility. I am also able to view CAD drawings which is a big plus. It is a large phone but the screen size is very helpful. Thank you to those who offered constructive advice.
    Douken likes this.
    12-17-13 06:23 AM
    Sorry you got treated the way you did, and glad you got what works for you and the company.

I missed this thread the first go around but reading through it now just made me shake my head. The CB of old where people could have reasoned discussion of other platforms (as well as BB) is dead and replaced by rampant attacks and fanboyism. Makes me sad because I remember some really good, interesting and educational threads back in 08-10 about multiple platforms.

Guess we can't have that anymore.
    12-17-13 07:37 AM
    Glad you found a satisfactory solution. In a situation similar to yours regarding company policy, I opted for a Droid Maxx and have had a good experience also. I imagine viewing CAD drawings is easier on the large Note 3 screen.

Sent from my XT1080 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-17-13 07:39 AM
    Nice! Note 3 is a solid choice. If I were "required" to use a phone other than BlackBerry I probably would opt for a Windows Phone, simply because I don't like or trust Google as a company, and I couldn't go back to an iPhone after using the Z30 with its nice, larger screen.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10.
    12-17-13 07:51 AM
    Congratulations on your new phone sounds like you are enjoying it

You are now in my Bingo Book
    12-17-13 07:36 PM
    Unsure why OP would come to a BB forum now if they used a BB for years... would make more sense to go to a Sammy/Android, WP8 or Apple forum to get their questions answered... those users could better show the OP features/drawbacks..... just like BB users could tell someone considering a move to BB......rather than a forum focusing on BB......very odd indead.....
    12-17-13 08:18 PM
    This thread is like entering the twilight zone. My god. The guy asks a simple question. And he asks it in a place where people might have similar likes and dislikes as he(read: Z10 users). And this bizarre thread is what ensues... wow.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 09:01 PM
    Too bad that a company feels like the least secure OS is the best choice.
    Glad you are happy OP, and I wish you and your company success.
    12-17-13 11:42 PM
133 ... 456