I have been a loyal BlackBerry user since I got the original Bold with the trackball. With each upgrade (Torch now Z10) there have been things I wished they would improve, but was always happy with what I had.
    Unfortunately this is not the case, so far, with the Z10. It has so many issues and the fixes are so slow to come out.
    The fact that you can't "Select All" in HUB really just boggles my mind. A simple thing to delete and organize the HUB.
    The multiple twitter accounts is just dumb. How can you only have one with the native app?
    The reception is atrocious. This may be the fact that I got a lemon.
    Why can't I copy and paste phone #'s in keypad?
    How can I not Bridge my BlackBerry and PlayBook? I mean, seriously?
    There are a few others that just bug me. I don't think my complaints are completely off base, considering most of the features were available in past BB's.
    Not ready to jump ship with BlackBerry but I hope fixes come soon.
    P.S Don't get me started on PlayBook

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 06:32 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

In the Hub, if you had a select all option, what would you like to do with the items? From the Hub, press and hold on the date line, you'll then get options

Why can't I copy and paste phone #'s in keypad? - apparently this is coming in 10.1.* OS
    05-08-13 06:58 AM
    I have been a loyal BlackBerry user since I got the original Bold with the trackball. With each upgrade (Torch now Z10) there have been things I wished they would improve, but was always happy with what I had.
    Unfortunately this is not the case, so far, with the Z10. It has so many issues and the fixes are so slow to come out.
    The fact that you can't "Select All" in HUB really just boggles my mind. A simple thing to delete and organize the HUB.
    The multiple twitter accounts is just dumb. How can you only have one with the native app?
    The reception is atrocious. This may be the fact that I got a lemon.
    Why can't I copy and paste phone #'s in keypad?
    How can I not Bridge my BlackBerry and PlayBook? I mean, seriously?
    There are a few others that just bug me. I don't think my complaints are completely off base, considering most of the features were available in past BB's.
    Not ready to jump ship with BlackBerry but I hope fixes come soon.
    P.S Don't get me started on PlayBook

Posted via CB10
    You really need to start and read the fourm threads and actually ask questions before posting the device needs fixes.

Seriously

Reception is awesome

As for bridge fully from playbook to Z10 this is a known feature not to work fully due to the bb10 os not being out for playbook as of yet.

Maybe you should of did your research before buying the Z10, but like most ppl who want to Troll on here you rather state the device is no good or whatever, I bet you don't even own a BlackBerry product.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    der_mit, araskin and anon(5769508) like this.
    05-08-13 07:16 AM
    05-08-13 07:25 AM
    I think you can bridge to the pb, just not with all the same options. I wish people would quit saying they can't bridge, false.
    Barljo likes this.
    05-08-13 07:26 AM
    Well would you look at that. Thanks.
    I will adjust my comment then. It would be NICE if there was a "Select Multiple " so I can pick and choose what to keep

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 07:28 AM
    You really need to start and read the fourm threads and actually ask questions before posting the device needs fixes.

Seriously

Reception is awesome

As for bridge fully from playbook to Z10 this is a known feature not to work fully due to the bb10 os not being out for playbook as of yet.

Maybe you should of did your research before buying the Z10, but like most ppl who want to Troll on here you rather state the device is no good or whatever, I bet you don't even own a BlackBerry product.

Considering you decided to rant on me rather than help shows the kind of person you are.
    To those with the HELPFUL comments, thanks

Posted via CB10
    ihys likes this.
    05-08-13 07:31 AM
    I will adjust my comment then. It would be NICE if there was a "Select Multiple " so I can pick and choose what to keep

Posted via CB10
    Well, you win on that one. There is no option to keep your selection, but to delete.
    Also, there is no support for multiple accounts on twitter. The twitter and Facebook apps surely could use some updating.

Wish they would hurry and fix Z10-img_00000457.png
    05-08-13 07:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    select multiple also exist. by pressing the 3 dots
    05-08-13 07:35 AM
    I can't get the "Paste" to work for me. On the Torch they had a useful thing where you could highlight a # in browser and call directly.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 07:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    You can select multiple. Press and hold an email, then choose the box with a check mark on the bottom right, the select more option. This will allow you to choose multiple emails to delete. The great thing is, is that they don't have to be sequencial.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 07:36 AM
    I can't get the "Paste" to work for me. On the Torch they had a useful thing where you could highlight a # in browser and call directly.

Posted via CB10
    paste doesn't work in this 10.0 but work in the upcoming update 10.1

and for the browser it is true that some of the web it is not build for it
    05-08-13 07:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    Damn, stupid me. Forgot you need to update to the leaked 10.1. Sorry.

And numbers do highlight, but only on certain formatting. That could also use a fix.
    You're right. That's great. My frustration Balance is swaying rapidly

Posted via CB10
    Damn, stupid me. Forgot you need to update to the leaked 10.1. Sorry.

And numbers do highlight, but only on certain formatting. That could also use a fix.
    Oh. I'm not prepared to download the leaked OS. But I hope it comes quick. As for the PlayBook, this one is really frustrating. I think they dropped the ball on not having it ready on release

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 07:41 AM
    to learn how your phone work there is some demo on "how to" at BBRY website
    05-08-13 07:53 AM
    Considering you decided to rant on me rather than help shows the kind of person you are.
    To those with the HELPFUL comments, thanks

Posted via CB10
    Umm . . Actually they *were* being helpful in a sense, and I think most of us would not consider that a rant. This falls in the category of 'teaching someone to fish is more helpful than giving them a fish' . . Pointing out to you that searching the forums for answers, or at least *asking* questions about what you have trouble with, is much more helpful and valuable than presuming/assuming the device needs to be *fixed*.

Good luck and I hope the tide is turning for you in favor of the z10, I've read many accounts of even experienced users learning/discovering new things daily.

Edit: Oh, ok, I reread the response and, yeah, the end was pretty rude, but what I said above still stands, have fun getting to know your z10 ;-)
    05-08-13 07:55 AM
    to learn how your phone work there is some demo on "how to" at BBRY website
    I've seen and read some of the tutorials but when it comes to getting into the guts of the phone they don't provide much.
    I've only been on CB for a couple weeks but so far it's been very helpful.
    I was just hoping for an improvement from my Torch. In the sense, they would have all the great things that they had already and just improve on them.
    I guess I was looking for a smoother transition.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:01 AM

Seriously

Reception is awesome

This is the kind of attitude that we need to stop on cb. It is beyond trollish and fan boyish. If you don't have anything constructive for the op, then keep your hands off the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:10 AM
    I've seen and read some of the tutorials but when it comes to getting into the guts of the phone they don't provide much.
    I've only been on CB for a couple weeks but so far it's been very helpful.
    I was just hoping for an improvement from my Torch. In the sense, they would have all the great things that they had already and just improve on them.
    I guess I was looking for a smoother transition.

Posted via CB10
    many many people here on cb have said working through the transition was well worth it in the end . . persevere and you will be rewarded
    05-08-13 08:12 AM
    many many people here on cb have said working through the transition was well worth it in the end . . persevere and you will be rewarded
    Trust me, it would take a lot for me to jump ship. Just hoping for a speedier "Fix" if you will

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:20 AM
    and surely don't compare it to much at past BB and feature cause it not the same. .there might be some old feature there and a lot are not
    05-08-13 08:22 AM
    new learning experience
    05-08-13 08:23 AM
    How do you paste the numbers on the dial pad?
    05-08-13 08:34 AM
    Wish they would hurry and fix Z10-img_00001065.png

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:38 AM
44 12