Personally I would sell i5, use the money buy a Z10, put it on ebay to sell for $3K before March, then use the money buy back a i5 and two Z10s, use the i5 as a backup in case I don't like Z10, and use the second Z10 as a gift for my wife so we can BBM and video chat if I like it.
    sarahrich and Tonny Joost like this.
    02-02-13 02:34 PM
    I've always like BlackBerry. I have had an S3 since launch and love it. I did pre order a Z10 on Rogers yesterday. I am very interested in it. I'll give it a whirl next week. Got my $286 upgrade fee waived and can get the Z10 for $139. Worth It is guess to give it a shot.
    Ok I need to know how you got them to wave the upgrade fee? Last I checked, mine is $299 and I really want to upgrade. I'm going to do it anyway at some point in the next two months but if they will wave it for me I'm doing it right away.

James
    02-03-13 11:27 AM
    Personally I would sell i5, use the money buy a Z10, put it on ebay to sell for $3K before March, then use the money buy back a i5 and two Z10s, use the i5 as a backup in case I don't like Z10, and use the second Z10 as a gift for my wife so we can BBM and video chat if I like it.
    Your post sounds so ridiculous it made me lol
    R Field likes this.
    02-03-13 01:21 PM
    Never had an iphone but know plenty of people with one My friend has an IP5 and I like it, nothing wrong with it so unless you feel like a fresh OS change and a new set up etc then buy a z10 try one out maybe then see how you feel! I love my z10, very new and fresh, yes its a new OS with not a lot of apps but they will come, and bugs will be ironed out its just patience, but maybe until then you might want to stick with your iPhone until it is properly finished
    Abrante likes this.
    02-03-13 01:28 PM
    Moreover, my iphone5 is just 1 month old and got $500 worth of apps on it. To be honest, I am "almost" happy with iphone5. And I really don't see compelling reason to sell my iPhone & buy Z10.
    How the eff did you spend $500 on apps in one month????? How would someone even spend $500 on apps in 5 years, seriously, that seems very high. Maybe it was a typo?
    02-03-13 02:47 PM
    Never had an iphone but know plenty of people with one My friend has an IP5 and I like it, nothing wrong with it so unless you feel like a fresh OS change and a new set up etc then buy a z10 try one out maybe then see how you feel! I love my z10, very new and fresh, yes its a new OS with not a lot of apps but they will come, and bugs will be ironed out its just patience, but maybe until then you might want to stick with your iPhone until it is properly finished
    You made some good points. I am in the US and we wont be getting the Z10 til most likely March. That plays to our advantage since the platform might get a minor update by then and maybe some more big name apps. We'll see how it goes down.
    02-03-13 05:08 PM
    I had the bold 9650. Charge port was having issues, iT staff giving me grief about being one of the last hold outs on a blackberry so I gave in looked hard at the Galaxy 3 and the I 5. The I 5 won out by a hair. A bit smaller and since I had a I pad felt the learning curve would be easier.

Well after four weeks 4 iPhones 3 Bluetooths ( most wouldn't stay connected or work with Siri .) phone wouldn't make clear calls in office, lost calendar items, flag properties sucked, voicemail sucked, email sucked. Couldn't send more than 5 pics at a time, battery life weak, different cord for charger from Bluetooth

I wanted it to fit my needs. Surfed the web fast, took nice pics, bold camera without autofocus sucked.
    I am a businessman I email. I make calls and use the phone camera for taking pics of text tags. If it will do that and surf the web faster for a day on a charge I am a buyer!
    02-03-13 08:03 PM
    Yes the other fruit will have to respond with a new model so sell it while the price is good!

Blackberry Z10 is better than the other fruit version 5 so you won't be disappointed.

Buy and enjoy!
    02-03-13 08:34 PM
    I was almost read to send my iPhone off to recycle � after a weekend using the Z10 it went back to the store for a refund.
    Why, well, many reasons for that desicion. Firstly, the battery life was even worse than the iPhones. Secondly, the Z10 took forever to start up, I thought the iPhone was slow but this was bad. Third, I found the Hub, as good as an idea as it is, confusing to say the least. Having all the messages etc in one area was a fine idea but I found it to be badly thought out. It was difficult to sort out the messages, new and old, as it wasn't colour coded to instantly show what was what. Finally, the apps installed were bad and made Apples Maps app look good. The Maps app was crap � no, that's not an exaggeration � the web browser couldn't lay out web pages without overlapping text over text, try looking at the Evernote web site to see what I mean.
    On its own, it's not a bad mobile phone. I felt just right size wise and the soft rubberised back was lovely. The screen was an odd mix, nice but just to dark. �I kept having to brighten it up. But it was the OS that was the big fail: it just wasn't read for the launch even if it was a year late coming out. Too many bugs, yes I know it's a new OS, but it really wasn't ready as there were a few times when it wouldn't let me back to the home screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    02-04-13 10:00 AM
    Yes apps are many on IOS but most of them are either fart, clock and other same apps just from another developer.
    This argument is so overplayed it ridiculous. Yes, iOS has some bad apps. But, they also have tons of pretty spectacular apps too. Way more than any other platform. When/If I get my Z10, I hope some of these apps are available.
    marrobinson likes this.
    02-04-13 10:05 AM
    I used to be BB user (9780)�now I've iPhone5 and i know its not perfect�.. but i'd say "Almost Perfect" phone. So most anticipated BBZ10 is here. I see no solid reason to ditch my current iPhone5 over BB Z10.
    Whatever Z10 has now�.iphone & android have it for long time. Z10 multitasking sounds good but in fact it needs 2 swipes to get there while I just need double press my "home button" on my iPhone or long press of "menu" on android.
    All those 70000 apps BB boast about�.. is BS. I think 95% is just crap or android port. I always thought iPhone has the worst battery but I was totally wrong until i used android & wp8. Any iPhone version will get you through a day easily�.I'm saying this from my experience. I'm already hearing -ve about Z10 battery life....
    You need to hold onto your iPhone for a while and see if you like the Z10. If you are having to sell the iPhone so you can afford the Z10, I would wait and let others see hjow it is going. Mine will be here later today but I will not be replacing my iPhone quite yet!
    02-04-13 10:13 AM
36 12