Wow, not nitpicking, an alarm is an important BASIC part of a smartphone.

The numbers are so small, I have to put my glasses on to set it. Am I the only one who prefers to get into bed WITHOUT their glasses on?

The number wheels are straight-up stupid. Constantly spinning past the number you want. The responsiveness is weird. Sometimes spinning very fast and far and the next time not.

Where are multiple alarms? How can they possible consider this an acceptable alarm clock?

LOVE Z10, LOVE BB10, LOVE Blackberry. Just one of the things they need to address to make the OS better. And, as a former programmer, it seems like it would be simple to program....
    04-19-13 11:49 PM
    I agree multiple alarms seem like they should be basic implementations.
    04-20-13 12:01 AM
    I want the alarm to be able to be set in exact minutes, not just increments of 5minutes.

I also want more alarm sounds, and multiple alarms. I don't think we're asking too much...
    04-20-13 12:17 AM
    Wow, not nitpicking, an alarm is an important BASIC part of a smartphone.

The numbers are so small, I have to put my glasses on to set it. Am I the only one who prefers to get into bed WITHOUT their glasses on?

The number wheels are straight-up stupid. Constantly spinning past the number you want. The responsiveness is weird. Sometimes spinning very fast and far and the next time not.

Where are multiple alarms? How can they possible consider this an acceptable alarm clock?

LOVE Z10, LOVE BB10, LOVE Blackberry. Just one of the things they need to address to make the OS better. And, as a former programmer, it seems like it would be simple to program....
    +1
    04-20-13 12:19 AM
    I agree and would like some of the old os alarm to tones back... Think my favorite was Evolving Sunrise...

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    04-20-13 12:22 AM
    There is a multi alarm app...works well, using it for one whole day...

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:57 AM
    We shouldn't have to purchase a 3rd party alarm app. It should be a native app so we don't have to run it as an active frame. I too am disappointed in the alarm and I don't think it's too much to ask to have a decent one.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10
    04-20-13 01:04 AM
    I want the alarm sound of the BlackBerry OS 7.0

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 02:32 AM
    I cannot believe the Z10 police haven't arrived to tell you that you don't need any alarm functionality that isn't already in the phone.

Oh yes, and also to say 'Mine isn't doing that'.
    04-20-13 04:04 AM