Hi there, I've been using the Z10 for a few weeks now and so far it's been good with a few niggles here and there.

WiFi was working just fine until last night where it just doesn't show up any more. My network has disappeared from the device and even when I go into saved networks and try and connect, it fails to connect. Other devices, laptops etc connect perfectly fine to the network so I do not see what is wrong.

One point to note however is that I have the network running on two frequencies. One on 5 ghz and another on 2.4 ghz I think. The 5 ghz one is DETECTED but still it fails to connect to it on the Z10. The problem can't be something to do with that as it's been working fine on the 2.4 ghz one for quite a while now and then suddenly now it's gone.
    04-26-13 03:27 PM
    Hmm. Have u tried doing a reboot of the device? Ie press and hold the power button for a few seconds (10 ish) just making sure as I had this issue once and that solved it for me.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-26-13 03:38 PM
    Go into advanced settings than clear all saved networks

Try to find and reconnect

Also check to make sure your networks SSID is not hidden

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 03:39 PM
    Hmm. Have u tried doing a reboot of the device? Ie press and hold the power button for a few seconds (10 ish) just making sure as I had this issue once and that solved it for me.

I restarted, the network showed up and I tried connecting which results in 'authentication failed' next thing I know boom it's disappeared again.
    04-27-13 07:25 PM
    Anymore advice?
    04-28-13 08:48 AM
    Try this
    -settings
    -wifi
    -saved
    -select router
    -enable connections (on)
    -save
    - connect top right

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 01:02 PM
    Go into advanced settings than clear all saved networks

Try to find and reconnect

Also check to make sure your networks SSID is not hidden

Posted via CB10
    I have an issue with people constantly asking me for my Wifi password. If I hide
    My networks SSID would it literally hide it? I don't allow people on my network because I do alot of online gaming and hate lag

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 01:19 PM
    I have an issue with people constantly asking me for my Wifi password. If I hide
    My networks SSID would it literally hide it? I don't allow people on my network because I do alot of online gaming and hate lag

Posted via CB10
    Yes if you hide it no device will detect it exists unless you tell it to search for that network name

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 01:55 PM
    There are no saved networks anymore. I've cleared them so I can change any settings about it.
    Please, anyone?
    04-28-13 03:07 PM
    Anyone else on this please?
    04-29-13 02:28 PM
    No problem with having the ssid disabled. In fact I prefer it that way myself. Just make sure the hidden ssid box is checked on the Z setup screen and, of course, you will have to manually add the ssid name. Also, make sure under the band type that you select dual band so it will regognize both the 2.4 and 5.0 GHz frequencies. Hope this helps, but not sure if it will. Others have posted mysterious wifi conectivity issues as well.
    04-29-13 02:55 PM
    This mourning I was losing my Wifi connection after months of flawless usage. After messing around with it for 2 hours and being unable to get it to connect reliably I updated the firmware on my router. It appears to be working again properly although I am not sure why it started doing this or why updating the router helped. It could be worth a try though.
    04-29-13 03:38 PM
    Xeeman3 ill post again hoping another user can help. I got no clue unfortunately. I'd start off with a power cycle of the router too though... just to make sure the basics are covered.

04-29-13 03:40 PM
    Weird I typed "Zeeman3" wrong and CB10 wouldn't let me correct the error. Sry about that.

04-29-13 03:42 PM