Hi all,
    When I first got my Z10 several weeks ago, whenever I walked into a location that had Wi-Fi hotspots my Zed would prompt me to ask if I wanted to connect. I liked that, because I automatically became aware of a Wi-Fi location that could save me data time. I don't see anything in settings to set the prompt on or off, and it just stopped showing at all for several weeks now. My partner's never showed the prompt from day 1. I am on a recent leak, he is still on 10.0 amd we are both on T-MO.
    Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Gary
    06-03-13 10:48 AM
    Mine only comes up when a saved Wi-Fi hotspot is nearby. That option is under the advanced Wi-Fi settings. I've never just had random hotspots ask to login, unless they were named similarly to a saved one. e.g. Starbucks tends to name all theirs the same so it thinks it was a previously saved Wi-Fi hotspot and asks to login, even though it's really a different one.
    06-03-13 10:59 AM
    Thanks for the reply Bla1ze.
    I could swear it worked when the phone was new because it showed up like 5 or 6 times a day when I was out and about, and it couldn't have had a history of saved spots at all at that point.
    Now, with about 20 saved spots, many of which are locations I frequent often, nothing. I would think my leaked OS might of "borked" something, but like I mentioned my partner's has the factory fresh 10.0 OS and it never pops up either.
    Strange.

-Gary
    06-03-13 03:42 PM