So I had the same issue. My home wi-fi was WEP so I switched it over to WPA and that seemed to fix the issue. But a day later it is back to dropping it. Has anyone found another solution or know of another possible reason this could be happening?
    11-06-13 09:32 PM
    So I had the same issue. My home wi-fi was WEP so I switched it over to WPA and that seemed to fix the issue. But a day later it is back to dropping it. Has anyone found another solution or know of another possible reason this could be happening?
    Same issue here, works on other wifi but not my home wifi and it's on WPA, it's a new router though.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 10:17 PM
    WEP has been cracked for years. Don't use it. Hey BlackBerry did you a favor. ;-)

Given the revelation of linksys having a NSA backdoor and D-link using a freakin' browser user agent to bypass security, I will not run any proprietary router software. I am using DDWRT. OpenWRT or Tomato should be fine.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 11:27 PM
    My router is a couple of years old so I guess we can maybe rule that out since yours is new. The wi-fi settings don't really help. I just usually have the phone reconnect which it does. But it is frustrating to have to keep doing that.
    11-06-13 11:27 PM
    Bought a new Router in the $100 range...BINGO...prob solved!

I have dropped signal once or twice now in the past month... but I was doing that every 20 mins before.
    Thesmartmale likes this.
    11-07-13 12:57 AM
    My router is a couple of years old so I guess we can maybe rule that out since yours is new. The wi-fi settings don't really help. I just usually have the phone reconnect which it does. But it is frustrating to have to keep doing that.
    Mine doesn't reconnect at all except after a couple of days so I think we have a different issue, but I'm sure it's a router issue in both cases.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 03:07 AM
    That's what I'm trying to figure out. If it is a router issue there isn't much to be done but if it is a phone issue I want to return mine. I'm still within my 30 day return period. It seems switching to WPA worked for most people. I'm wondering if the few of us it hasn't worked for have faulty Z10s?
    11-07-13 07:44 PM
    That's what I'm trying to figure out. If it is a router issue there isn't much to be done but if it is a phone issue I want to return mine. I'm still within my 30 day return period. It seems switching to WPA worked for most people. I'm wondering if the few of us it hasn't worked for have faulty Z10s?
    Try connecting to a different router, if it works fine then it's definitely the router.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 01:13 AM
    Same Problem. Z10 would show limited connectivity at times including the most critical ones that being when you are among iphones and android devices and you are the only one not able to connect. I see limit connectivity error in the hub notifications. I have checked a skype call with between my computer to z10 and it worked fine however it seems to work intermittently at other times. there has to be a fix for that.
    07-20-14 03:49 AM
34 12