My wife said she would never get a BlackBerry. She has been a iPhone user for as long as I can remember. She tried out a z10 and liked it. After a week she loved it and after 3 weeks she is showing it off and telling her friends and family how much more she likes it over her iPhone. The other night we were playing cards and everyone except us had iPhone and she had several of the ladies asking her about the phone and what she likes best. The camera, battery life, how quickly it opens things is just a few of the things I heard her say. I installed snap for her so she gets the apps she wanted. The only negative thing she told one of the ladies was you can't get snap with out side load.

Rockin Z30 on 10.2.1.1925
    ZedMacahan and ca007622 like this.
    02-19-14 02:15 PM
    Time for a honeymoon,then!

Proudly posted by an Essex Lad with Z10
    02-19-14 02:16 PM
    Awesome.

After seeing her mother's Z30, my niece has declared she now hates her iPhone. Most surprising confession I've heard all week.

Unfortunately she's stuck in a Supertab with Virgin Mobile. Still owes $350 on an almost 2 year old phone. Ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 03:21 PM
    My wife said she would never get a BlackBerry. She has been a iPhone user for as long as I can remember. She tried out a z10 and liked it. After a week she loved it and after 3 weeks she is showing it off and telling her friends and family how much more she likes it over her iPhone. The other night we were playing cards and everyone except us had iPhone and she had several of the ladies asking her about the phone and what she likes best. The camera, battery life, how quickly it opens things is just a few of the things I heard her say. I installed snap for her so she gets the apps she wanted. The only negative thing she told one of the ladies was you can't get snap with out side load.

Good thing that she never got a Z30 or you would have never been able to get her to stop talking. I am surprised that you have a Z30. I would keep it hid if I were you.
    02-19-14 03:28 PM
    The other night we were playing cards and everyone except us had iPhone and she had several of the ladies asking her about the phone and what she likes best. The camera, battery life, how quickly it opens things is just a few of the things I heard her say.

Agree on everything except on battery life... this one sucks big compared to iphone (no offense) and this is the only reason why my wife sticks to her iphone4

Z10 10.2.1.1925
    02-19-14 03:37 PM
    I think more people just need to use and try a BlackBerry. Albeit the likes of the media are not helping, stating that BlackBerry is dead/dying...

Posted via CB10
    twbtr likes this.
    02-19-14 03:38 PM
    It's sad that so many people on social media are so vocal about how much they hate and despise any BlackBerry device and yet all it takes is for them to give BB10 an honest shot and so many minds can be changed. Too many people discriminate against a person choice in phone that it begs questioning their sanity. I love my Q10 and I'm falling for this beat up Z10 that I snatched up, but I feel that I am constantly defending that choice when I shouldn't have to.
    twbtr and kthhrrsn like this.
    02-19-14 03:41 PM