Hello CBs, im kinda curios wich screen protector should i pick, clearplex or zagg or ghost armour? And why? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 03:06 AM
    ive heard that clearplex is very protective so i personally would go for that, i have used zagg on my 9900 in the past however and although very clear and protective it feels spongey so im not sure how much of an issue itd be constantly swiping on a spongey protector (unless you go for hd or a thin version)
    05-10-13 03:19 AM
    Ohh i see, i would like some one who had installed clearplex and give a quick review about it pls?

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 05:17 AM
    Zagg Invisible Shield. Best screen protector also minimizes finger prints. I priced matched at best buy to amazon for $9.00

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 06:18 AM
    Yup. Zagg hands down. Easiest to apply as well. The secret is to get the screen fairly wet, allowing you to be able to slide the screen shields around, perfecting it. It will then start to stick, then use the provided squeegee to get the bubbles out

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 08:54 AM
    Spigen SPG on Amazon. Clear and smooth dry application. Seems to be part of my phone. I much prefer it over Zagg.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:17 AM
    Clear plex!

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:23 AM
    Thanks guys really, i think i will give clearplex a shot

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:23 AM
    Given the fact that the Z10 falls totally short on droptests on hard ground and that even the tiniest crack in the screen glass makes the entire phone useless and expensive to repair, I'd go with ClearPlex hands down. It increases break strength by up to 39% they claim and even absorbs small caliber bullets if you want to trust their video. Also given the fact that ClearPlex was originally developed for race car windshields, it also very likely provides clear sight.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 10:02 AM
    Had the zagg. But it got a scratch on it somehow ended up with the spiegen brand. It's ultra clear and turned up amazing! Zagg doesn't offer hd yet so I decided not to go with it

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 10:35 AM
    Had the zagg. But it got a scratch on it somehow ended up with the spiegen brand. It's ultra clear and turned up amazing! Zagg doesn't offer hd yet so I decided not to go with it

Posted via CB10
    Zagg only offers HD from stores. I got myself a Zagg InvisibleSHIELD from futureshop and they only carry the HD variety. However when I ordered one off the website for my sister, they sent in the regular version. Seems like the HD is only available in retail locations.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 10:46 AM
    To be honest, I don't see the need for a screen protector. However I had a Zagg screen protector on my PlayBook, and I felt it got in the way of the touch screen.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 10:49 AM
    I have the ishieldz for over a month now and I can't complain one bit. I'm totally happy with it. Great texture, can't tell it's on, and great protection.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 11:30 AM
    I have the Zagg HD and I really like it, but I don't have anything to compare it to so I can't say if it's the best or not. I have had Zaggs in the past that I did NOT like, but this one seems different. I do like their guaranty though. If it gets damaged for any reason I can get a new one from them. You just have to register it on their website.
    05-10-13 12:02 PM
    I have ghost armor. Much prefer it over zagg.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 12:02 PM
    Spigen SPG on Amazon. Clear and smooth dry application. Seems to be part of my phone. I much prefer it over Zagg.

Posted via CB10
    YES. This ^^^^
    I am not a fan of Zagg. $$ Pricey, feels like plastic/ rubber, little dings develop after normal wear and makes your shiny new phone look 3 years old. Can't get used to the "orange peel" look and feel. Spigens look and feel like glass. Very responsive. And very inexpensive.
    05-10-13 12:06 PM
    I have the Zagg HD and I really like it, but I don't have anything to compare it to so I can't say if it's the best or not. I have had Zaggs in the past that I did NOT like, but this one seems different. I do like their guaranty though. If it gets damaged for any reason I can get a new one from them. You just have to register it on their website.
    And the "free" replacement costs the same as one of the Spigen SPG's (you get a 2-pack for about $10.00)
    05-10-13 12:07 PM
    Given the fact that the Z10 falls totally short on droptests on hard ground and that even the tiniest crack in the screen glass makes the entire phone useless and expensive to repair, I'd go with ClearPlex hands down. It increases break strength by up to 39% they claim and even absorbs small caliber bullets if you want to trust their video. Also given the fact that ClearPlex was originally developed for race car windshields, it also very likely provides clear sight.

Posted via CB10
    Yupp thats why im going for the clearplex!

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 02:26 PM
    I've always been a fan of Best Skins Ever

It's wet applied. very good product at a VERY good price.
    05-10-13 02:29 PM
    +1 on Clearplex if you're going to run the z10 naked at least use good protection.

http://www.clearplex.com/products/bl...tor-film-guard

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-10-13 02:31 PM