I found this on Help page:
    When your device is connected to the sme Wi-Fi network as your computer, and your device is also connected to a power source (such as an electrical outlet or a computer), you can sync your music, pictures, videos, and documents.
    But I clearly remember using wifi connectivity phone to Link without power source. Is this just case with new Link version? Now I have to connect phone with USB cable or go to another end of room to put it on charger to be able to use WiFi connection (phone to link communication).
    Problem is that now I cannot access my phone from Link via Wi-Fi. Even when it's connected to charger. I tried removing and re-adding device from Link, it doesn't help. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Marko M1; 11-26-13 at 01:03 PM.
    11-26-13 12:46 PM
    I found this on Help page:
    When your device is connected to the sme Wi-Fi network as your computer, and your device is also connected to a power source (such as an electrical outlet or a computer), you can sync your music, pictures, videos, and documents.
    But I clearly remember using wifi connectivity phone to Link without power source. Is this just case with new Link version? Now I have to connect phone with USB cable or go to another end of room to put it on charger to be able to use WiFi connection (phone to link communication).
    Problem is that now I cannot access my phone from Link via Wi-Fi. Even when it's connected to charger. I tried removing and re-adding device from Link, it doesn't help. Any ideas?
    Maybe a new precaution in case there is insufficient battery power to allow a long sync session?
    11-26-13 01:14 PM
    The charger thing is just to auto sync. You can always manually move stuff around with a wifi connection without plugging the phone in.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 01:31 PM
    That's the problem, I cannot.
    I tried to return to previous Link version, but while installing I got message that RIM DISK DEVICE driver is not installed properly and i'm assuming that has something to do with my problem. But I cannot seem to find that driver anywhere.
    11-26-13 04:15 PM