Hello,

I've been trying to fixed this problem with basic troubleshooting but things didn't work. I really need a help from you guys.

It was yesterday, January 4, 2014, Beijing Timezone GMT 8+, when I tried to use my blackberry z10. I was opening an app but it didn't open. The first thing I did was to restart it, and I did. But after restarting my z10, it won't pursue on turning on and it stuck on the logo loading. I tried to remove the battery and rested for like an hour or more. I also tried on rebooting, such as pressing and holding the power button, the volume keys and even tried to mixed the press and hold the buttons of both power and volume keys. But things didn't work. I even searched for other ways to fixed it like connecting it to BB Link, but it won't turn on. It says in the computer that the device isn't recognizable. It's kinda hopeless for me to fixed the problem alone so here I am looking for someone or more to help me.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

JD
    01-05-15 03:15 AM
    What do you mean by "stuck on the logo loading"? It should say "BlackBerry" and then show you a booting loop. If that stalls, it means it was probably doing some house cleaning. You pulled the battery, which means it never got to complete the process. At this point, I would suggest leaving the battery *out* of the phone for 24 hours, then putting it back in again. This will give the Z10 time to fully discharge any power left inside and boot. It's going to take patience.
    01-05-15 03:35 AM
    Sometimes when stuck in the boot loop it won't detect the battery.

You could try replacing the battery to revive it ( it must be charged )
    01-05-15 07:28 AM
    Contact your supplier and try to get a replacement, according to my experience there's not way to fit the problem.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 07:50 AM
    I mean the booting loop. I'm afraid this might took awhile and the worst it won't still turn on. And does the house cleaning should have at least a prompt message that the device will start it? There wasn't any. Should I go for a consultation to a mobile technician?
    01-05-15 05:38 PM
    Contact your supplier and try to get a replacement, according to my experience there's not way to fit the problem.

Posted via CB10
    I did, they're trying to look for a service provider. I'm hoping it has a warranty or else they won't help me.
    01-05-15 05:50 PM
    I mean the booting loop. I'm afraid this might took awhile and the worst it won't still turn on. And does the house cleaning should have at least a prompt message that the device will start it? There wasn't any. Should I go for a consultation to a mobile technician?
    If you got to the bootling loop, then your device actually "turns on". What I recommended, removing the battery and leaving it out of the device for 24 hours and /then/ reinstalling the battery, is for the situation where the device doesn't power up at all, i.e. no quick red LED blink, BlackBerry logo, then boot loop.

It sounds like your device *turns on* but is *hanging* during the boot loop. If it's still doing house cleaning but isn't completely hung/locked-up, you should be able to /press on the screen/ and see a percentage update. If the device is completely hung/locked-up, it won't show you a percentage update. What does your device do?

If you're able to find a BlackBerry technician, then it would be worth your effort to have him/her help you; otherwise, any general tech will do what you already did: power on/off, remove the battery and put it right back in. He/she may not even know how to do a hard reset with the volume buttons.
    01-05-15 05:50 PM
    If you find that your device is hanging on the boot loop, but not completely frozen (you can see the percentage), you /might/ try taking it to another location, away from the last wi-fi access point you connected to. On the PlayBooks, there was a bug that, if the PlayBook froze when it was connected to some wi-fi access point, it would hang on boot until the PlayBook was /taken away/ from that wi-fi access point. The wi-fi access point was the kind that had a login page. (This bit of advice was something I learned from having a PlayBook and may not work, but it's something quick to try before going through the long process of reinstalling the OS.)

As a check, you did the hard reset like this? Held volume up/down until the device resets, i.e. goes black?
    01-05-15 06:02 PM
    Thanks Cbvinh.
    01-09-15 01:23 AM
    If your phone is model 100-1 you cannot reset with volume keys.
    When you say you attached it to a computer, do you mean a Windows PC? Connecting for recovery works best with Windows, not Mac.
    Have you tried removing the battery and then (without battery) connecting it to a PC through the USB port. If so, what happens?
    Have you tried an autoloader?
    01-09-15 03:45 AM