My Blackberry Z10 is giving me some problems and I need help to fix it, I have searched all over the internet, yet I never found something similar. I have not been using my Blackberry Z10 for a few weeks, because I upgraded. I never transferred my media from my Blackberry Z10 to my new phone as soon as I could, because it wasn't that big of a deal. As you can guess, my Blackberry Z10's battery ran out eventually and then shut off. I wanted to transfer my media today, but my Blackberry Z10 will not start. What happens is, when I connect my Blackberry Z10 to the original Blackberry Z10 charger or any other charger that fits, (with the battery in and with the battery out) , without me pressing any button, the red LED light appears for five seconds and then goes off, and half a second after the red LED light goes off the white "Blackberry" logo appears, also for five seconds and then disappears. After three seconds the same thing will happen, and it just continues and continues. I should note that I did have "Blackberry Link" on my PC, however, I "Factory Reset" my PC, meaning I lost "Blackberry Link". I have installed it yet again, but since my "Blackberry Z10" can't connect to it, it is not useful. I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could help me find answers to my problem. Thank you.
    11-06-15 03:00 PM