Or native BB10 app asking for access to your BBM account and shared files, very common. Security depends on the user, every single mobile OS provides the basics only.

Majority of users don't even read permissions screens and click Agree just to get the game or whatever it is. Then same users come here on CB to explain how secure BB10 devices are without any idea where the personal data is going to.
    Have you decided what you are going to do? Are you staying with BB?
    01-22-15 10:03 AM
    Have you decided what you are going to do? Are you staying with BB?
    I see no connection between the quoted text and your question, but if you really want to know, then yes - I'm going to keep BlackBerry Z10 (10.2.2) as a basic communication device and use HTC One (KitKat) as my main business device. As I mentioned above, the applications I use are not available for BB10 platform and don't run through Android emulation. Both devices sync online, I carry just one and forward the other. Weekends I usually take the Z10 because of the smaller size. When I read something in front of the TV I use a 10-inch Acer Iconia (JellyBean) tablet or my 14-inch Acer Extensa (Windows7 and Linux Mint 13) laptop. Let me know if you need more details.
    01-22-15 10:21 AM
    Good enough.....to describe android....
    People have more security with android than BlackBerry...wanna laugh
    Recently some of the sony devices running android had been hacked by someone....the sony devices belonged. to better known celebraties.....2 years before....samsung devices were hacked.....means still its secure.....

BlackBerry Z10STL-100-1

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 01:17 AM
    Good enough.....to describe android....
    People have more security with android than BlackBerry...wanna laugh
    Recently some of the sony devices running android had been hacked by someone....the sony devices belonged. to better known celebraties.....2 years before....samsung devices were hacked.....means still its secure.....

BlackBerry Z10STL-100-1

Posted via CB10
    Really? When did these celebrity smartphone hacks occur? Especially interested in the Sony Android hack.
    01-23-15 01:21 AM
    Hmmm.....you can search by yourself.....after got hacked sony asked BlackBerry for security reasons.....and BlackBerry is in process to provide sony of some security stuffs......
    And ...you the hell....favouring android....

Posted via CB10
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    01-23-15 01:53 AM
    Hmmm.....you can search by yourself.....after got hacked sony asked BlackBerry for security reasons.....and BlackBerry is in process to provide sony of some security stuffs......
    And ...you the hell....favouring android....

Posted via CB10
    LOL.

This is the most awesome fan fiction ever created. Sony "asked" BlackBerry too?

Good stuff.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-23-15 02:13 AM
    thank you for calling this a fan fiction..because you are too brilliant....and having supernatural mind...
    But as the news qouted I posted here....

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 02:16 AM
    thank you for calling this a fan fiction..because you are too brilliant....and having supernatural mind...
    But as the news qouted I posted here....

Posted via CB10
    Not to pick, but you are incorrect.

Android was not related the Sony hack. Sony did not consult with BlackBerry after the hack; Sony reverted to using old BB devices to keep connected.

Big difference, but hey... I have interpreted news wrongly in the past myself.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-23-15 02:20 AM
    Ya....everyone have their own perception.....
    Thank you for having discussion with me...

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 02:24 AM
    I liked Z10 phone physical design is nice and hub is user friendly.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 03:02 AM
110 ... 345