hello i hope this is ok to put here i just need some advice.ive been useing my bb curve 9300 for a long time now still happy with it. but i am thinking about upgrading to the bb z10 went in o2 shop to look and i was happy with it. but the sales man said id be better to but the sony z the only thing i could see on that andriod was the play station im not into gameing. so can any1 advice me should i stick with bb z10 or look at andriod fones dont want to move away from bb thanks..
    03-06-13 09:44 AM
    Get the Z10. The store rep is obviously getting some sort of incentive from Sony to push their device.

Posted via CB10 from my Z
    kennyboy1 likes this.
    03-06-13 10:54 AM
    Get the Z10 - loving mine.
    kennyboy1 likes this.
    03-06-13 12:40 PM
    Thanks for taking time to read my post I think I'm going to stay with bb z10 also when I was looking at the new sony it still as walkman and fm radio I use nobex radio and I'm happy with that don't have to use headfones for aerail as it streams over internet so thanks for ur replys I'm sticking with bb just hope 4g is going to be as good as 3g I'm in leicester its not here yet derby and nottingham are useing it so ill see when its launched in leicester thanks
    03-06-13 04:23 PM
    This phone is unreal, best phone purchase that I have ever made.

Posted via CB10
    kennyboy1 likes this.
    03-06-13 04:51 PM
    Nobex have a native app so it should work well. As I don't use it I can't say for sure.

Posted via CB10
    kennyboy1 likes this.
    03-06-13 05:09 PM
    thanks for your replys thats it bb z10 thats the 1 im going for thanks.
    03-07-13 09:01 AM
    thanks every1 for advice ive got my z10 and like you all said it is great i love it.i have 2 issues with it i know there as been talk about the led light on the front i did like that is it been fixed yet ie is there a app to download it.and i dont seem to be able to download msn chat i had it on my curve 9300 but cannot find it.been in bb world not there so is there a app to download it.and 1 more thing ive got fone set to ring and vibrate at the same tme but it dont vibrite just rings or lets me know when i have a message/email i have done the update for it software version now is 10.0.10.90 os blackberry 10 so if any1 can advise me on these issues thanks.
    kennyboy1

ps i think the bb case for battery saving when inside is a good idea.
    03-20-13 06:51 AM
    thanks every1 for advice ive got my z10 and like you all said it is great i love it.i have 2 issues with it i know there as been talk about the led light on the front i did like that is it been fixed yet ie is there a app to download it.and i dont seem to be able to download msn chat i had it on my curve 9300 but cannot find it.been in bb world not there so is there a app to download it.and 1 more thing ive got fone set to ring and vibrate at the same tme but it dont vibrite just rings or lets me know when i have a message/email i have done the update for it software version now is 10.0.10.90 os blackberry 10 so if any1 can advise me on these issues thanks.
    kennyboy1

ps i think the bb case for battery saving when inside is a good idea.
    1) on the LED front, I guess you are talking about different colors. Get Hub+ from Apple World. That should help you out.
    2) on your no vibrate issue here's what you do: go to notifications and set Vibrate to ON. Then scroll down and individually select the sub headings like phone, BBM, Text etc and set the vibrate to on position for them. This way you can control for which even you want a vibration.
    kennyboy1 likes this.
    03-20-13 06:57 AM
    thanks for your advice i will look at that.you have said Apple World or is it bb world? can i use apple world on the z10? never seen apple world on z10 thanks for your advice.

kennyboy1
    03-20-13 10:36 AM
    Had mine for some time now
    I've had android and used iphone some before
    I absolutely love the Z10, this is no plug or payed advertising, this thing is the real deal, and it just started, wait until they really leverage this platform, once they do, people will see the true power of QNX

Posted via CB10
    kennyboy1 likes this.
    03-20-13 10:45 AM
    thanks for your advice i will look at that.you have said Apple World or is it bb world? can i use apple world on the z10? never seen apple world on z10 thanks for your advice.

kennyboy1
    Sorry I meant App world.... My Z10 must have autocorrected to Apple World.....go figure
    kennyboy1 likes this.
    03-20-13 12:37 PM
    Thanks got me confused lol
    Kennyboy1
    03-20-13 04:14 PM
    Also it couldn't hurt to go back to the store and throat punch that sales rep.

JK use it for a week and if you like it it couldn't hurt to tell the rep what you think of it.
    kennyboy1 likes this.
    03-20-13 04:20 PM
    Believe, upgrade to the Z10. You'll experience a completely different world and you will love the feeling you'll get once you start with your Z10's adventure
    kennyboy1 likes this.
    03-20-13 04:51 PM
    1) on the LED front, I guess you are talking about different colors. Get Hub+ from Apple World. That should help you out.
    2) on your no vibrate issue here's what you do: go to notifications and set Vibrate to ON. Then scroll down and individually select the sub headings like phone, BBM, Text etc and set the vibrate to on position for them. This way you can control for which even you want a vibration.
    Thanks for your help I've got the led sorted out I at to pay for it but you carnt always get things for free? What I want to know is how does this Dropbox work and what is it used for? Not had chance th download it to my pc yet and I have been looking for information on this but not really sure about it I have registered to it but what I want know is how it works and what is the purpose of it if some1 can explain to me about it please and how it works there's so much on the z10 still getting my head around it. Also if I wanted to delete something can I do from third party apps like I used to with the curve then it was gone completely how do I do that with the z10 I know if I delete something it goes in trash bin but as it gone of the phone
    Thanks kennyboy1
    Posted useing z10
    03-24-13 12:29 PM
    well i figuered out the dropbox and put on my pc its just 2g free for storing pics music and video when i was reading about it you can buy extra space but i will not bother thanks.

bb z10
    03-30-13 07:51 PM