It is the little things like this that can drive an IT person nuts. So a +year ago Blackberry releases the playbook with no Webex support or app. However they have Adobe Connect, Great. My company orders all sales people playbooks, we dump Webex and switch to Adobe Connect. We are a Canadian Based company and our presidents / owners always go Canadian and support Canadian products.

A little bit later Blackberry releases the new Z10. WOW - they are now pushing WebEx and Cisco, with no support for Adobe Connect. WTF!!! Why would any company do this? It simply makes no sense at all. Now are presidents who want to roll out Z10 are besides themselves as they don't want to go back to Webex as users actually like Connect more, but they and I can foresee that the sales people's first question will be how do I load up Adobe Connect for meetings and team discussions???
    02-13-13 02:28 PM
    Hasn't Adobe stopped or ceased support for mobile flash. If so Adobe connect is totally Flash based.
    02-13-13 05:37 PM
    Hasn't Adobe stopped or ceased support for mobile flash. If so Adobe connect is totally Flash based.
    i do recall readign this that they are stopping mobile support, HTML5 is the new mobile player
    02-13-13 05:48 PM
    BB and Cisco now have deep technology ties at the QNX O/S level. Most of CISCO's high-end hardware runs on QNX. Now that BB has successfully 'consumerized' QNX with a phone and soon a tablet, this opens up all kinds of interesting opportunities for CISCO. The distributed computing capabilities of QNX are years ahead of other vendors, and the potential is mind-boggling.

This is disruptive technology that could be game-changing if BB can execute. So much more than just a phone O/S... Read up on distributed computing, machine-to-machine computing, and the 'Internet of Things'. When the CEO's from BB and CISCO both drop the 'I of T' phrase the same day, you know something is cooking, and BB is at ground zero.
    02-13-13 07:06 PM