I have z10 device that has been functioning well till recently,one of my app needed an update. When I tried to update it required the password id,which I have forgotten,chose change password option,but got error message.
    I am so frustrated with this phone as I am abroad and cannot go into the store for help.
    I am desperately need assistance cause I have no communication with my family for a week now.
    It's torture.
    05-08-15 11:00 AM
    I have z10 device that has been functioning well till recently,one of my app needed an update. When I tried to update it required the password id,which I have forgotten,chose change password option,but got error message.
    I am so frustrated with this phone as I am abroad and cannot go into the store for help.
    I am desperately need assistance cause I have no communication with my family for a week now.
    It's torture.
    So, you forgot your password...but it's the phone's fault?!

What app is it that you must update, while abroad, to be able to communicate with your family? What error messages did you get?
    05-08-15 01:44 PM
    I don't suppose you have the original email you used to set up your ID? I mean, if I were desperate to communicate with my family I'd call them. Right? And why would you need the ID to update an app? To buy, yes...but... This is your phone... right?
    05-08-15 09:09 PM