Hi All,
    I'm searching days, I could not find an answer. I was using my phone without any problems 8-9 months. I want to update the phone's software. I did some research on the Internet. I found this site. I became a member. I did a search within the site. I came across 10.3.1.1450 Software update.
    I set up my phone 10.3.1.1450 leaked os with autoloader. I made all my settings. I'm connected to my account.I connect the phone via usb cable. I made backup with BlackBerry Link program.

I'm having problems at this stage. I made a successful update. But when the phone is turned off, the system opens a new way established. All settings are lost. Photos destroyed, deleted applications, language and keyboard opens up a new.

I said in this forum.
    Some people said find OS 10.3.1.2267 / S 1581 Autoloaders and install. After...

I downloaded and installed. But still same problem turns off the phone each time it is opened, all the settings are reset. like new.applications are disappearing language is changing.

After member @cgkmuhrizky said " Wipe the Z10, do a Sicwipe, then reload the OS.Don't do any restore." I did what him said. But I'm still having the same problem. When the phone is closed,set goes back into the past.
    02-22-15 03:16 PM
    Go here i think you have the same problem as this guy.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-issue-999578/
    Mustafa Albayrak and agaw like this.
    02-22-15 03:25 PM
    Hi All,
    I'm searching days, I could not find an answer. I was using my phone without any problems 8-9 months. I want to update the phone's software. I did some research on the Internet. I found this site. I became a member. I did a search within the site. I came across 10.3.1.1450 Software update.
    I set up my phone 10.3.1.1450 leaked os with autoloader. I made all my settings. I'm connected to my account.I connect the phone via usb cable. I made backup with BlackBerry Link program.

I'm having problems at this stage. I made a successful update. But when the phone is turned off, the system opens a new way established. All settings are lost. Photos destroyed, deleted applications, language and keyboard opens up a new.

I said in this forum.
    Some people said find OS 10.3.1.2267 / S 1581 Autoloaders and install. After...

I downloaded and installed. But still same problem turns off the phone each time it is opened, all the settings are reset. like new.applications are disappearing language is changing.

After member @cgkmuhrizky said " Wipe the Z10, do a Sicwipe, then reload the OS.Don't do any restore." I did what him said. But I'm still having the same problem. When the phone is closed,set goes back into the past.
    i've heard of this issue before
    if you have 2267 install go to settings/sec and privacy/ sec wipe
    then install everything one by one like you have a new phone
    that's for any corrupt files that might not 've been erased
    if that's not fixing it you should think of another phone
    and don't connect your phone with pc
    02-22-15 03:30 PM
    The issue is with the OS not the device as confirmed below by Blackberry Support. they are trying to fix it.

Re: Two major issues, Blue LED bootup causing fact... - Page 9 - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    Mustafa Albayrak likes this.
    02-22-15 04:56 PM
    Please use the link in the post above to send Blackberry Support your information (see post#9 on pg.1 of the link).

This problem has been rumbling along for months http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...device-977265/.

If lots of us send Blackberry information then hopefully this can be fixed as soon as possible.
    02-23-15 05:04 AM