hello everyone,
    After official update to my Z10, device is instantly heating up and battery runs so quickly. I thought it was battery problem and got new one, but i didn't resolve it . It gets instantly heated and battery was not charging. I didnt observe bolt icon beside battery, it shows error in charging.

How to overcome this issue...
    03-06-15 02:00 PM
    hello everyone,
    After official update to my Z10, device is instantly heating up and battery runs so quickly. I thought it was battery problem and got new one, but i didn't resolve it . It gets instantly heated and battery was not charging. I didnt observe bolt icon beside battery, it shows error in charging.

How to overcome this issue...
    For charging - after you have connected our cable to the device, try removing and re-plugging the charger or USB end on port (not device) - the icon may appear.

Battery Heat - your device may heat up a bit while it deals with PIM services on a new update or install but should only last about 24hrs or so. If you are beyond that then you have apps or services running wild and you need to use your BVE tool to take a look at that.
    A high CPU performance when you have no apps running or active windows will indicate this. However you should see the apps or services running high and you can force close them. Once you have done so you can reboot and after 10mins check again.
    03-06-15 02:12 PM
    My problem is my device Is not charging now if I'm using it :/
    Q10 official 10.3.1

CB10 - Q10
    03-06-15 02:49 PM
    Run Device Monitor and see what is using the Battery. At the bottom, tap the CPU tab and also see what is running the most.
    03-07-15 10:46 AM