Hi i recently updated my z10 STL100-3 to 10.3.1.1581. So i dont know why but when i am looking through facebook for i dont know 2mins my battery would go down 1% why so quickly?!? so i checked my battery nothing is taking up much of the battery then when i look at CPU i see system and andriod player at the top system is always going up to 20 then it would randomly drop to 12 or 5, the system is weird i just reset my phone and my system is using 5.5% or 12% or even 21% when im not doing anything on it. the system is jumping place to place for i have no idea what reason some one help me this is pissing me off i can berly last my phone for 3hours (facebook,twitter,instagram,music)
    Plus my phone would start to heat up that would lead it to draining battery even more!
    03-10-15 06:40 PM
    lol this just sounds like the Z10. Ive been able to easily kill my battery in 4 hours with just the browser and a couple other basic applications. I would try backing up your device and wiping it and then reload the backed up files and start from there if you really feel something is wrong
    03-10-15 07:15 PM
    Everyone knows that the Z10 is not known for having the best battery life.
    However, you obviously notice a difference from what it was before the update. I've found that this is normal to a big OS update. Your phone is re-indexing everything from email accounts to text messages and it's constantly running in the background to do these things. On my Passport, the biggest drain is always the display, however after updating, the 'System' was the biggest battery hog from what the device monitor was showing. It took a couple of days for it to go back to normal but I am quite sure that is all that you are experiencing. I've had 10.3.1 on my old Z10 and the battery life seems better than ever.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    03-10-15 07:24 PM
    Encountered this after updating to 10.3.1.1581. Battery draining very fast than usual and phone gets really hot.

looked into here and solved my problem.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...pdate-1005042/
    03-10-15 07:53 PM