I have BB Z10 ,i set alarm @ 6:30 for weekdays only but i found it got off at that time instead of alarming sound. Also i want to know is there any way i change analog clock to digital one. And i want clock on screen while charging like it was in BB curve model. Appreciate your help.
    03-08-16 05:24 AM
    I have BB Z10 ,i set alarm @ 6:30 for weekdays only but i found it got off at that time instead of alarming sound. Also i want to know is there any way i change analog clock to digital one. And i want clock on screen while charging like it was in BB curve model. Appreciate your help.
    I can assure you, the alarm works fine. You haven't provided near enough information to deconstruct what you might be doing wrong. Device and OS information would be helpful too.

Use bedside more. Clock will remain on when plugged in.
    I can assure you, the alarm works fine. You haven't provided near enough information to deconstruct what you might be doing wrong. Device and OS information would be helpful too.

Use bedside more. Clock will remain on when plugged in.
    03-08-16 05:57 AM